What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 9 today shot 46, in Pittsburgh 56 degrees and sunny!

41/44 85. Back 9 was crazy windy, needed 3 closing pars to save that score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/44-86

Played 88 (45-43) from the white at Guildford GC.

6 par, 9 bogeys, 3 double+

3/14 FIR, 9/18 GIR, 40 putts!, 0 up and downs, Drive; 234 avg, 276 long

39 - 39 - 78 at a little live testing event amongst friends outside Tampa. Did not keep stats today but was pleased with my first round using the GBB as I definitely hit more fairways than I missed. Greens were definitely faster what I typically play on so there were some struggles with breaks and speed.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

39/44 83 GHIN 82. Would have been a really nice round, save for a skulled wedge OB and a pulled 6i resulting in two penalty strokes.
Stats were pretty good. 13/13 FIR. 30 putts. Having issues with approach shots, only one bunker shot today. One birdie.

Played TPC Scottsdale today on the Sim shot 76 (43-33). Took a 9 on the 6th hole. I got stuck in desert and couldn't get out. Backside was a lot better after I figured out how to aim off the tee.

40/45. I really sh1t the bed on the back, with 3 doubles and a triple. course conditions got me in spots.

83 today on a long course in soft conditions. Played well and am quite happy about it.

Shot an 84 that felt like a 90 and should have been a 78. I guess I should be happy with the result though.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

JB kept score today at Lake Jovita, did not get to see it. Felt like an 88-91. New course and awesome people, does not matter how I shot though (yeah right)

44/46
6 Penalty strokes. ..whoops

An even 100 on the sim, playing Kapalua Village course. Lots of inconsistent iron play, had a case of the rights off the tee, but sorted a few things out. Always going to be a work in progress.

6f882c81c017303704e75716e6545e8c.jpg

42/41 for 83. A relatively easier course but for January I'll take what's open. One if my favorite layouts however.

8 para 8 bogs 2 doubles

Some of my best off the tee work and approach shots and chipping this year. Putting killed me had 36 putts today, should have had 3 birdies and a couple more pars if I could role it.

10/14 FIRs and 7/18 FIRs

No penalties no lost balls

Played TPC Scottsdale today on the Sim shot 76 (43-33). Took a 9 on the 6th hole. I got stuck in desert and couldn't get out. Backside was a lot better after I figured out how to aim off the tee.
Desert is pretty wide open on the course, so your 9 would not happen.

Where did you play?

Me and some buddies went out yesterday in less than ideal conditions and had a blast. Shot 41 on the front, drank some beer at the turn and went back out. It was so rediculously wet on the back that we just played and did not keep score. Found some really good swing keys and results with the driver though.

eb3e38f867fc06cb0aab42bcc4e3a7dc_zpsjkxdfm5x.jpg

JM

Haha, damn Johnny those are definitely wet conditions.

Haha, damn Johnny those are definitely wet conditions.

I know right! It's in the twenties today so we knew yesterday was our last chance for a little while. Besides #KickOffClassic prep is REAL! #WoolWarriors!

JM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I know right! It's in the twenties today so we knew yesterday was our last chance for a little while. Besides #KickOffClassic prep is REAL! #WoolWarriors!

JM

Hahaha, love it dude. Wish we could get another streak of nice weather, we would have to meet in the middle for some prep for you.

Me and some buddies went out yesterday in less than ideal conditions and had a blast. Shot 41 on the front, drank some beer at the turn and went back out. It was so rediculously wet on the back that we just played and did not keep score. Found some really good swing keys and results with the driver though.

eb3e38f867fc06cb0aab42bcc4e3a7dc_zpsjkxdfm5x.jpg

JM

Holy cow. Was there anywhere on the course that didn't have casual water?

Where did you play?
Links, I was up that way and had about 90 minutes that were free. I called and they had an opening. So i stopped and played a quick 18.

Holy cow. Was there anywhere on the course that didn't have casual water?

There was. The hole in the picture was playing uphill all the way, so there was some serious run off going on. We were walking and on several holes we came up on low spots in the fairway that were small lakes. My buddy turns to me and asks if I have a ball retriever. Neither of us did! If we had gone in one of those, it was over. Lost ball in the middle of the fairway! The last two holes looked like this though. Still way too much standing water, but at least the sun came out!

4e0c48de9a4f43d06c879e91d182f78d_zpsgfbaobzd.jpg

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back