Maryland transplant in upstate New York

Lefty Loosey

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everybody,

Here in way upstate New York, just wanted to say hello. I've been checking out the forum for a few days so I decided to join in. Look forward to conversing.

-Andy

Welcome Andy.
Looking forward to coming up your way for a THP Event in a few months.

Welcome. Where in upstate are you?

Hi Andy, Welcome to THP.

looking forward to meet you in a THP gathering soon

WElcome

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Andy! Between Buffalo and Rochester here.

Welcome to THP!

Thanks. About 15 miles north of Watertown.

Yeah that's up there. I have a couple of offices up that way that I support, in Watertown and Ogdensburgh. Spent some time up in Govenour as well with my old college roommate.

Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Thanks. About 15 miles north of Watertown.
Welcome to THP Andy.

I'm in Albany myself, but I spent September through December in Ogdensburg for work, and I fell in love with the St. Lawrence!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Andy.

I'm in Albany myself, but I spent September through December in Ogdensburg for work, and I fell in love with the St. Lawrence!

Yeah it's definitely pretty up this way in the summer time. And we had a very mild fall this year. Winter is catching up with us today, though.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome man! Thats wayyyyyy upstate lol my mom lives up in Watertown so I know the area. Im south of Rochester

Welcome Lefty:

At first all I saw was "Maryland transplant" and I was going to get jealous because I figured you moved south. But then I saw upstate New York. Perhaps, you are close to Fort Drum, home of the 10th Mountain Division.

welcome andy, ever drink genesee cream ale? I hear it might be ocarrol's fav beer.....lol

Welcome to Paradise.

Welcome to THP, Andy!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!

Back