SeeMore Putters Thread

I've remembered why I hoard mFGP2's (8).

Because they're stupid good for me.

Time to get one back out on the course.

Not weak at all, that is a STEAL.
I agree with James. Absolute steal! It certainly crossed my mind a few times....
I agree completely gentlemen, it was an absolute steal. That's why I couldn't resist it's coppery goodness, even though I already have one.

A little Tri-sole goodness perhaps?

It's interesting how certain models seem to just click for someone. You hoard the mFGP2, for Dan it's the M7, I hoard the M1 and Sox... well he just hoards.:D

I didn't realize they made that many variations. Haha

I think I might need to find a m7 or something heel shafted to try again. But it might be hard to do better than the WHRX #9...

It's interesting how certain models seem to just click for someone. You hoard the mFGP2, for Dan it's the M7, I hoard the M1 and Sox... well he just hoards.:D

I only have one (a PTM1), but I think I found the right model right out of the gate. I can't wait to get it on the course for the first time this spring...

I only have one (a PTM1), but I think I found the right model right out of the gate. I can't wait to get it on the course for the first time this spring...

I feel the same way about my mFGP2...did the online fitting and found one the same specs in the Marketplace. I have been making more 8-20 footers than before and generally have easy second putts. Love my mFGP2.

The PTM is a very nice putter, I'm sure she will treat you well.

Approximately how much longer until your courses open?

At least I am branching out and hoarding across brands now...haha. Have not found the head shape yet that has made me want to own multiples of that shape. Probably better if I don't....

The PTM is a very nice putter, I'm sure she will treat you well.

Approximately how much longer until your courses open?

There are a couple of dog tracks open now, but low 40s and rain doesn't inspire me to slog through mud. If the forecasts are right we won't see 50s for another 2 or 3 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a wild itch and put the mFGP PR Tri Sole in the bag today for 18.

26 putts later, including 3 birdies, it was a good day, and fun to have a little rst action back on course.

At least I am branching out and hoarding across brands now...haha. Have not found the head shape yet that has made me want to own multiples of that shape. Probably better if I don't....
I might resemble that remark. :angel:

Had a wild itch and put the mFGP PR Tri Sole in the bag today for 18.

26 putts later, including 3 birdies, it was a good day, and fun to have a little rst action back on course.
Nice! There is something that just feels right about the RST.

THP members - we have been getting more than a few questions about side saddle/face on putting. Take a look here for those who like this style of putting.
Let us know your thoughts. You guys are a great resource to bounce information. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Im in the same boat, 2 mFGP2 and 1 FGP Mallet.
love my SEEMORES!!!

I did it, got me a SeeMore! Corona del Mar X2

How cool does this customization look!

Rolled the X2 really well today. Love this putter

After a driver fitting the other day I was putting some in front of my fitter and he asked me what putters I normally use and I told him I am a mallet guy.

After missing a few putts with the Cameron X7M he told me to try "that" putter. I laughed as he had me grab a Seemore putter. I told him "no way". He laughed as I started making one after another and joked "yea, you are smaller guy". I looked and saw I was using the Corona Del Mar Large Flange. Wow! I need to go try that putter again, I was making everything with it.

Anyone else using this putter?

I am going to go back and try to read this thread in detail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit late to see this, but if you'd like to roll an FGP to see if a SeeMore would work for you, just let me know. I have one that's been in the hands of a few other THPers that I'd be happy to pass along to you.

mFGP PR is a lot lot lot of fun right now. A lot.

OK SeeMore lovers,what is the best way to Mount balanced in adding weights to like a MFGP DF ? I have some small gram weights that I want to get my gram weight number up to like 360-370. Any suggestions?

OK SeeMore lovers,what is the best way to Mount balanced in adding weights to like a MFGP DF ? I have some small gram weights that I want to get my gram weight number up to like 360-370. Any suggestions?
My preferred weight is 350 and I have SeeMore increase the weighting by using a different spud. I believe that they can go heavier. I would just contact them to see what they can do for you.

Now, if you're just experimenting the tungsten squares might be the way to go.

Back