Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

If it's just 3 of us, I'd rather walk (if possible) than drive by myself

If it's just 3 of us, I'd rather walk (if possible) than drive by myself
Mark is going to ride. You and he can ride together. I'll be at the range at 6.

I know its a Monday but anyone want to play tomorrow? White Clay Creek has a deal at 210.

Who has played Wyncote, just realized this place is 10 minutes from me.

I have, a lot. It's a great course. It's a heathland, which is what an inland links course is called. Regardless, it's very good. I'll meet you there for a round for sure.

I have, a lot. It's a great course. It's a heathland, which is what an inland links course is called. Regardless, it's very good. I'll meet you there for a round for sure.

I figured you would have played it. We will definitely have to meet up sometime, can't believe I never realized this was so close. I remember passing it last year on my way to my cousins graduation party and totally forgot about it. Good deals on Golf Now, might check it out tomorrow and might try to get out again Wednesday as well as August is super busy so I want to get some golf in while I can.

prett sure they are on golfnow for some good deals. I've played there once. I enjoyed it quite a bit

Just played there last Saturday Mitch. Course is in tremendous shape. Greens were quick, tees and fairways great. Just hit the ball straight lol - the rough, and more so the heather, are extremely tough. Next time you - or any of the guys on this board - want to play there, I'm in if you need another player!

Anyone looking to get out Wednesday next week?

Anyone looking to get out Wednesday next week?

Possibly, depends on where and what time.

Played Wyncote yesterday, definitely a nice course glad I went. The sun is brutal though, I lost a few balls I know were in play because I could not see them. Definitely going to play their more often since its so close.

Possibly, depends on where and what time.

Played Wyncote yesterday, definitely a nice course glad I went. The sun is brutal though, I lost a few balls I know were in play because I could not see them. Definitely going to play their more often since its so close.

dont wanna go too far...possibly charleston springs

So looks like besides being a tad hot...Wednesday is looking good for golf...gonna give Trump Ferry Point a try if anyone is looking to make the trip

Anyone want to possibly play in central to north jersey on Sunday?

Thought I'd post this here as well as the other local thread.

I have an open spot for the World's Largest Golf Outing (for Wounded Warriors) on Monday August 3rd at 9:00. It's at Flanders Valley Golf Course in Flanders NJ . About 40 miles outside of NYC. <br />
https://local.yahoo.com/info-244874...rs;_ylt=A0LEVj_MSbpVOPkAEyg3nIlQ?viewtype=map<br />
Cost is $89 including lunch and some minor swag. <br />
In case you didn't know its a scramble. <br />
<br />
Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Not sure if anyone is interested but one of the Member Days for NJ State Golf Association is at Hidden Creek on October 6. Registration opens on August 5th at $125/person. If you haven't played there before it's an awesome track. Great Coore/Crenshaw design.

I'm trying to book either of Saturday's 1:07 or 1:15 times at Suneagles (Hot Deal for $47 so it'll come out to $54). GolfNow is giving me crap when I try to book it (maybe because I'm a single?) so let me know if you'd like to join.

Back