The Ben Hogan Experience Is Coming

Yes!!!!

I will be a watching and a waiting for more details! Anything to get me more closer to those PTx irons!

That's pretty cool. Glad to see Ben Hogan jump in like that. Can't wait to see the details

very cool! Glad Hogan was able to make something work.

Ok, you have my attention!

Oh wow this one is going to be good.

Nice! I am certainly interested!

I'm pretty freaking pumped to see them diving in full force!

Oh.....my.....goodness!

Jm

Very cool. Can't wait to see the details.

Yes! Right up the road & no problem getting there. Need to hear more

Can't wait to hear more!

this sounds very exciting. I have always had a soft spot for Hogan clubs, I loved my hogan apex edge back in the day

Pretty sure @msh134 would kill to go to something like this. haha!

Look forward to hearing more! :)

Whoa. I thought the schedule was all complete, and another nugget of excellence gets released!

Whoa. I thought the schedule was all complete, and another nugget of excellence gets released!

2016 will be stuff of legends...New THPers it appears at every single event, new ways to enter and more events that have never been attempted.

Very cool! With the PTx irons and the hybrids, Ben Hogan is really intriguing me since the PGA Show. Would love to get in on this!

Didnt see a Hogan event coming, very cool!

Ever since the PGA show I have been super intrigued by their new offerings. I cannot help but think what course some golf might be chosen as well.

Just reading up and it is so damn hard not to be intrigued. Literally seeing the design and explanation behind why something is designed the way that it is compared to another product is very telling. Nothing about distance but a company speaking to shot making and flighting a ball. Impossible to ignore IMO.

http://www.benhogangolf.com/ptx

Here we go again, another great event and opportunity! Can't wait to see the details!

Just reading up and it is so damn hard not to be intrigued. Literally seeing the design and explanation behind why something is designed the way that it is compared to another product is very telling. Nothing about distance but a company speaking to shot making and flighting a ball. Impossible to ignore IMO.

http://www.benhogangolf.com/ptx

You should check out the THP TV episodes on them.

You should check out the THP TV episodes on them.

Oh, I've watched them. I enjoy listening to Terry (sp?) speak about their product. I was sold on the v-sole design of the SCOR's a LONG time ago as it's something I really enjoyed.

But this is as good of a reason as any to watch it again. I certainly have much to learn and the opportunity doesn't get better than this.

How cool is this! :D

Very curious to see what THP and Ben Hogan have in store for this one.

Back