2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I've been keeping up with this thread but have held off posting as I wanted the idea of possibly participating in the Grandaddy to marinate. It's really caused me to self evaluate myself and my state of mind for golf at the moment. Came up with a tough realization that I currently don't care as deeply for something that I've loved for so long.

I've truly enjoyed entering the contests for the last three years and have loved following along with the life changing experiences our fellow THP'ers have had. It's been remarkable what Callaway and JB have done.

But what if it were me???

Honestly I feel like participating in an event like this will reinvigorate my passion for the game. With work, family, etc I can't devote the time I would like to the game. Not like when I did in junior golf, college golf and post-college. Especially when there isn't something on the horizon for me to work towards. Charity events, club tournaments, member/guests are enjoyable... but don't ignite that fire. My time on the course has turned more into enjoying the outdoors and the company I'm with and less about the game. Find myself going through the motions on the course and during my occasional practice sessions. I know for a fact that being selected as a participant for the Grandaddy would definitely ignite my passion for the game for this year and for years to come. Representing THP would be such an honor and the responsibility of bringing my best game with me would certainly provide just the motivation and drive that I've lacked. Lacked for some time now.

Looking forward to the contests... just appreciate having the chance of participating in such an amazing event with such great people.

I like THP engagement and contests! And the mother F****** GRANDADDY of em all!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've been keeping up with this thread but have held off posting as I wanted the idea of possibly participating in the Grandaddy to marinate. It's really caused me to self evaluate myself and my state of mind for golf at the moment. Came up with a tough realization that I currently don't care as deeply for something that I've loved for so long.

I've truly enjoyed entering the contests for the last three years and have loved following along with the life changing experiences our fellow THP'ers have had. It's been remarkable what Callaway and JB have done.

But what if it were me???

Honestly I feel like participating in an event like this will reinvigorate my passion for the game. With work, family, etc I can't devote the time I would like to the game. Not like when I did in junior golf, college golf and post-college. Especially when there isn't something on the horizon for me to work towards. Charity events, club tournaments, member/guests are enjoyable... but don't ignite that fire. My time on the course has turned more into enjoying the outdoors and the company I'm with and less about the game. Find myself going through the motions on the course and during my occasional practice sessions. I know for a fact that being selected as a participant for the Grandaddy would definitely ignite my passion for the game for this year and for years to come. Representing THP would be such an honor and the responsibility of bringing my best game with me would certainly provide just the motivation and drive that I've lacked. Lacked for some time now.

Looking forward to the contests... just appreciate having the chance of participating in such an amazing event with such great people.

You should try for #TheCup as well, Jimmy. There are a couple of awesome opportunities to be a part of a team this year through THP that would help you really work at your game.

Ah the dreams of glory and The Hideaway, just such a great Event.

Love me some Grandaddy talk and engaging conversation is where it's at! The Grandaddy deserves it!!!!

What an amazing event who wouldn't want in? For me I am definitely going to step up my game to try and get in it this year. #2016Goals

It's truly a life changing event!
It's the Effin Grandaddy!

I read the review thread last week, and was just blow away (huge understatement), sounds like a once and a lifetime opportunity that I would love to be apart of

I would do anything to go back, but because I know how special this one is, it's going to be fun to sit back and enjoy the journey from home.

It is something very special to have an opportunity to be treated the way THP and Callaway treat us "average Joe golfers". You can live the life/dream of a tour pro....at least for a few days.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

I would do anything to go back, but because I know how special this one is, it's going to be fun to sit back and enjoy the journey from home.

Efff that I wanna go back and I'll do whatever it takes to get there haha

Having an opportunity to be a part of the Grandaddy would be a dream come true...hopefully someday I get the chance!

Would absolutely love to be chosen for an event such as this. There's quite honestly no other event that would be such an other-worldly experience for the normal folk of the golfing universe. The fact that potentially high handicappers like myself would even have an opportunity is simply amazing to say the least. One can dream!

Every time I see this thread bumped I get excited! I've been following and trying to get in the past couple of years and hope this is my year! Just reading the reviews and seeing all the pictures gets me pumped up! I can't imagine what it would be like to be selected.

Felt like this needed a bump...its the Mother F****** Grandaddy People! This should be in constant circulation! I want in bad and I will do whatever it takes to get in! I need to be there and I know I will help THP take the belt back! Let's do this!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I heard Phil thought this was just ok last year, idk LOL :bananadance:

to clarify, I am completely joking, I know it's the greatest

I heard Phil thought this was just ok last year, idk LOL :bananadance:

Just OK, life changing, world altering, EFFING AMAZING. Yeah.

Just OK, life changing, world altering, EFFING AMAZING. Yeah.
:wink: Oh I've seen his facebook posts and Instagrams

Efff that I wanna go back and I'll do whatever it takes to get there haha
I said last year that I wanted to sit back and watch THPers enjoy, but I changed my mind about halfway through the last Grandaddy. I want to go back!!

I am not sure words do it justice brother.

They never will. Ever.

And I will say it again, even to Captain Dan. You may THINK you know what to expect and how awesome it will be, but you honest to goodness have no grasp on the reality of it. None.

They never will. Ever.

And I will say it again, even to Captain Dan. You may THINK you know what to expect and how awesome it will be, but you honest to goodness have no grasp on the reality of it. None.
A freaking Men dude. I want back sooooo damn bad. Call it selfish or whatever but i will be doing everything in my power to go back there

They never will. Ever.

Truth.
Plain
Simple
TRUTH!

A freaking Men dude. I want back sooooo damn bad. Call it selfish or whatever but i will be doing everything in my power to go back there

You and a ton of other people. I'll trip you in the race to get in if I have to :angel:

Back