Charlie Sheen gives advice to Johnny Manziel

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
You know you are in sad shape if Charlie Sheen has to give you advice!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cha...nziel?utm_source=fb-CharlieSheenJohnnyManziel

Oh dear! Young lad needs to sort his life out before he throws it away! Might be good to go to somewhere like Dallas, maybe they will do the same as they did with Dez and have someone look after him 24/7 to make sure he doesn't do more stupid things and get him back on track...

Oh dear! Young lad needs to sort his life out before he throws it away! Might be good to go to somewhere like Dallas, maybe they will do the same as they did with Dez and have someone look after him 24/7 to make sure he doesn't do more stupid things and get him back on track...

I hope not.

You know you are in sad shape if Charlie Sheen has to give you advice!

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/02/cha...nziel?utm_source=fb-CharlieSheenJohnnyManziel

giphy.gif

Dallas and Manziel were made for each other.

Jokes aside <cough>not Dallas<cough>, he's someone's son. Someone's brother. I wouldn't wish fame and addiction on anyone, except that at least with fame, people will give you second, third, if not more, chances.

Aka, the blind leading the blind.

I may be wrong but I don't understand why it' s the employer's responsibility to keep someone from ruining their life!

I hope he gave him a few tips on how to not let your teeth rot out or a least give him the number to his dentist.

I may be wrong but I don't understand why it' s the employer's responsibility to keep someone from ruining their life!

Their interest is all about recouping their investment. Once a player is used up, there isn't much interest in what happens to them.

Prayers to Johnny Football and his family.I hope he finds a proper path in life.Forget football,this young man really needs help now

I don't wish ill will on anyone but this guy il is a piece of ****.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I don't wish ill will on anyone but this guy il is a piece of ****.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
He's hits more women than he does receivers. Thats actually not funny

I read some of the affidavit that was posted online. Wow ... the NFL really plays up their recent efforts on domestic violence, but, I wonder how legit it is. I guess we'll see.

Back