2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

The postman didn't bring mine.

But, when he walked by, he was wearing a Bridgestone hat, Callaway shirt, Footjoy golf glove, had a soda in a THP coozie, and a Titleist towel hanging from his back pocket.:angry::bulgy-eyes::banana:

The tracking number said Monday delivery.

Jack

Seeing everyone get their grab bags has been awesome to follow. Bummed I missed out on this one, they sold out so quick. It's clear everyone is getting way more than they could of ever imagined. Great job THP!

Seeing everyone get their grab bags has been awesome to follow. Bummed I missed out on this one, they sold out so quick. It's clear everyone is getting way more than they could of ever imagined. Great job THP!

No doubt. Grand prize or not, these bags blow away their $20 price tag. This is why THP is so damn awesome.

Some awesome bags arrived today . Mine was supposed to arrive today according to the tracking info, but didn't. Can't wait for Monday! Glad to see at least a few of the Grand prizes are still out there

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get mine! Look awesome and hope the bushnell gp is in it!

Just got home to find a bag at the front door. Did not even know it was coming. Will post a few things in the swap thread because of size. Thank you very much.
75cd1a31db1f3628e917dd88bf367f59.jpg

1 Callaway hat
1 THP hat
1 Mallet putter cover
1 Blade putter cover
2 poker chips
2 folds of honor coins
2 huggies
2 stickers
1 Callaway t-shirt
1 Sleeve of yellow Z-Stars

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Just got home to find a bag at the front door. Did not even know it was coming. Will post a few things in the swap thread because of size. Thank you very much.

1 Callaway hat
1 THP hat
1 Mallet putter cover
1 Blade putter cover
2 poker chips
2 folds of honor coins
2 huggies
2 stickers
1 Callaway t-shirt

That Callaway shirt is amazing

Crazy how much stuff hit the streets today! Wish the Grandura prize was in my bag, but I'm holding out hope for a golden ticket to arrive via USPS on Monday!!

Crazy how much stuff hit the streets today! Wish the Grandura prize was in my bag, but I'm holding out hope for a golden ticket to arrive via USPS on Monday!!

Those who haven't gotten theirs yet have to be getting SOOOOO eager!

We still haven't seen the TourX or the golden ticket... or the grandaddy mallet cover.. What else is missing?

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Blind Holiday Grab Bags

We still haven't seen the TourX or the golden ticket. What else is missing?

You have no idea... Kid on Xmas eve here!
I think there's a Grandaddy putter cover out there still as well.
Edit: excited skim reader here, guilty as charged!
Who knows what else THP HQ has up their sleeves in this ... Always something awesome brewing.

You have no idea... Kid on Xmas eve here!
I think there's a Grandaddy putter cover out there still as well.

Caught me before the edit. I've enjoyed forgetting the amazing things in these bags that I missed out on. Decent gift of my own at the time (heh), but still stings hahaha!

That mallet cover. Love it.

I think mine finally got transferred in Florida onto a plane on its way North. Eventually it will get to me. Guaranteed with oodles of goodness in it.

So many awesome bags so far!

I think mine finally got transferred in Florida onto a plane on its way North. Eventually it will get to me. Guaranteed with oodles of goodness in it.

So many awesome bags so far!

I'm calling it right now, Braddman has a white piece of paper in his bag. #Boom

Man seeing these makes me want to drive up to work to get mine. It's sitting in the mailbox up there hahaha. Hard to be patient, but love seeing what everyone is getting!

I'm calling it right now, Braddman has a white piece of paper in his bag. #Boom

LOL Hope so. The Grandura was the main one I was hoping for. Awesome to see it has found a home already though!

Man seeing these makes me want to drive up to work to get mine. It's sitting in the mailbox up there hahaha. Hard to be patient, but love seeing what everyone is getting!

Dude!!!! Go get it!!!

This is killing me! I wish I was able to grab one in time. These gifts are awesome.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Reading thru this thread tonight has been awesome. My bag is still on the truck.

How many bags were there?

imagejpeg

Package delivered at 8:15 tonight...working late!

Bridgestone Visor
THP Koozi
THP Poker Chip
FOH Coin
THP Stickers
THP Bag Tag
Callaway Shirt
Lady's Bionic Gloves (Left & Right and already grabbed by Tera!)
717154865904e6afc92f41b347df536f.jpg

Thanks JB and GG! These packages have been outstanding!

Some amazing hauls in here. I love that Callaway red polo shirt.

1 Callaway hat
1 THP hat
1 Mallet putter cover
1 Blade putter cover
2 poker chips
2 folds of honor coins
2 huggies
2 stickers
1 Callaway t-shirt

Callaway tour authentic and thp hat! Nice!

We still haven't seen the TourX or the golden ticket... or the grandaddy mallet cover.. What else is missing?
Tour x, grandaddy mallet cover, golden ticket. Huge prizes left

Back