2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Cool, I will wait and see what I get, thanks again for the chance to also grab the first one as I was away when that came out

Well Done Doc. Now the race is on to see who's land first.........:waiting:

Guys dont forget those that wanted a 2nd of the 1st coin released, those were restocked one time only.
You can purchase one today regardless if you bought one previously.

And I did. Now I won't be too worried using the original at the course.

Guys dont forget those that wanted a 2nd of the 1st coin released, those were restocked one time only.
You can purchase one today regardless if you bought one previously.

Thanks for the reminder, just sent a second order...should have remembered to let someone else hold the big number. However, my game denotes otherwise. Get these and the first gone people.

Randomly logged in on my phone as I'm at a trade show toda. Great time to get on here, forgot they were on sale! Grabbed both.

Hey JB will we have to wait until they arrive to know the numbers we got? Just curious, doesn't make a difference to me

Was tied up on the phone and lost track of time till 1:05. Incredibly thankful there was a larger inventory so I wasn't out of luck!

Hey JB will we have to wait until they arrive to know the numbers we got? Just curious, doesn't make a difference to me

Yes unfortunately.

Wow... what a harrowing experience. Should have done a dry run with the poker chip that I also bought. Alas, all's well that ends well. Now I can go enjoy a round of golf.

Yes unfortunately.

Not unfortunate. I'm ok with less for you guys to worry about on top of shipping over 200 coins to their respective owners

Sweet! Surprised they lasted this long to be honest!

Was thinking the same myself, expected these to be gone in less than 30mins

Not a ton left guys.

Well Done Doc. Now the race is on to see who's land first.........:waiting:

Yours have got slightly less distance to travel than mine.....

Mine will.

Hehe

War, have I told you that I really hate you..... :alien:

You mean JB hasn't already given yours to you yet?

Yours have got slightly less distance to travel than mine.....

War, have I told you that I really hate you..... :alien:

You mean JB hasn't already given yours to you yet?
They werent available until today.

Just a reminder there is a limit of 1 design per person, if you bought two of the same kind you have received a PM from me. This really throws off our inventory so I need you to get back to me ASAP!

Wow... what a harrowing experience. Should have done a dry run with the poker chip that I also bought. Alas, all's well that ends well. Now I can go enjoy a round of golf.

Your not alone, I thought I was going to miss out having to fill in all the new buyer information. I finalized my purchase just to find out the big numbers coin was up for grabs again...purchase number 2. Can't wait for them to arrive, thanks THP

They werent available until today.

So it will be hand delivered tomorrow when you guys head out for a round no doubt?

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes to get them, I was just happy to be able to grab all 3 of them although no doubt once I start to see pics from people who have got them before me (and I am looking at you here War...) it will make me jealous until mine arrive :angry:

I want to thank Adwillingham & War Eagle for putting together these awesome coins! They look stunning and with such a limited quantity I'm glad I was able to pick them both up. Great work guys. Can't wait to get mine in the mail.

I just ordered 1 of all 3. I can't wait to get them. I missed the tumblers. Extremely happy I saw these.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

So it will be hand delivered tomorrow when you guys head out for a round no doubt?

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes to get them, I was just happy to be able to grab all 3 of them although no doubt once I start to see pics from people who have got them before me (and I am looking at you here War...) it will make me jealous until mine arrive :angry:
I will have a picture of my collection ASAP.

Back