The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Man the more I read this thread the more I want to go. The golf alone is worth it. The Hermitage is a heck of a track to play. I played it last year and it was 106 degrees when we tee'd off and it was still enjoyable. Some nice elevation changes and the greens roll true.

I think you are thinking of Franklin, NC (in the mountains) not Franklin, TN (suburb of Nashville).

well...I'm sure Franklin TN is beautiful in June too :)

well...I'm sure Franklin TN is beautiful in June too :)

It is a great time of year and location for a group to visit a top-notch putter manufacturer and enjoy golf and each other's company.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that is the wordy catch-phrase of the Franklin, TN Chamber of Commerce. :act-up:

Thanks JB. I just have no clue if my stance is wide enough, my posture is high enough, my putter path is the right one, my alignment is what I should be doing, etc. I have general ideas but I think I'm going to be really shocked if/when I get ahold of one of these instructors.
Nate, you need to go with my daughter and I next time I take her for a lesson with Pat O'brien. He might give you a few quick pointers, and you can get an idea if it would work for you. The first tournament after she saw him this summer she had a 26 putt round in the club championship.

BTW, sorry to hear about your kiddo. Hope she gets well quickly!

Last edited:
Should be an excited group of guys who get into this one.
Since I'm planning on spending Friday at the US Open I'll cheer you guys on from the sidelines.

I'm out of the office all of next week so VZW's claims of having the best/fastest 4G network had better be true. Since I will be forced to use my phone to attempt to get into this event I don't suppose you guys would agree to let GG give me a 5 minute head start? :alien: Guys...? Anyone....??(crickets chirping)

This is going to be an outstanding event for whoever is lucky/fast enough to get in and I look forward to following along if I'm not one of the participants.

I'm out of the office all of next week so VZW's claims of having the best/fastest 4G network had better be true. Since I will be forced to use my phone to attempt to get into this event I don't suppose you guys would agree to let GG give me a 5 minute head start? :alien: Guys...? Anyone....??(crickets chirping)

This is going to be an outstanding event for whoever is lucky/fast enough to get in and I look forward to following along if I'm not one of the participants.

At least you get to try it with 4g. I will be attempting it with 3g. Not looking good for the home team.
This is going to be such a great weekend. Good luck to everyone trying to get in on this one.

Well told the wife about this event last night and that I was going to not try and get in since we'll be in Florida the month before for THP Love is in the Air. She said go for it, so guess ill join you guys in trying to get in. :banana:

Love seeing all the excitement for this one, should be something special and should fill VERY fast monday

Love seeing all the excitement for this one, should be something special and should fill VERY fast monday

Will you be attempting to attend Michael?

Ahhhhhhh-----BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO many great events in 2014 I have to pick and choose them a little better than I did in 2013. Allthough it pains me to not make this one, I cant wait to see everyone's feedback on the experience.

SO many great events in 2014 I have to pick and choose them a little better than I did in 2013. Allthough it pains me to not make this one, I cant wait to see everyone's feedback on the experience.

I hope you heard me actually Booo from NJ

This is why I apply for them all and sort out the details later for any I actually make. Hehe

This is why I apply for them all and sort out the details later for any I actually make. Hehe

Same here :) the one good thing about being divorced is I don't have to ask a wife if I can go lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That's the approach I'm taking. Hopefully enter them all and would vex thrilled to get in just one of them.

I think I have a alternative in mind for missing the US Open if I get in. She's always wanted to go to The Memorial as well. So that's a few weeks earlier and might do the trick.

I'll sell her on the fact it's a cheaper trip than the US Open at least from the Hotel perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow sign up will be here very soon.

Very excited for this one. This is the #1 choice of events for me in 2014. Just hope that I can get in.

Timing for thia amazing event takes us out of it. We volunteer at the US Open each year. This year were doing both men's and women's US Open. The one event I had on the "Must Go" list.

That's pretty incredible. The SeeMore experience is amazing, and Hermitage is a fun course. (I think I played the President when I was up there.). The price with hotel is also phenomenal.

This one will fill up fast. Like in minutes.

They all do now buddy, and I am a slow old man. Hopefully I can make the cut for this one, it is the one I look most forward to for next year.

Can't wait... Hope to get in on this one!! Tough to plan that far ahead but will take my chances here.

Definitely my first choice of what has been announced so far. Hope the golf gods smile on me Monday.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I am all in for this one! I will be getting in come Monday. Can't wait to see who else gets in!

Back