The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nike dumps Manny P for making comments, but keeps Tiger, Vick and multiple others? Bet he would still be there if he had won the fight.
Dont they still sponsor Big Ben too? I mean seriously?

Ehhhh.... boxing.

And as Morgan just said...THEY HAVE ****ING KOBE BRYANT

And as Morgan just said...THEY HAVE ****ING KOBE BRYANT
She always knows how to win.

So freaking true.

So I cant headbutt beyotches for a while? Dammit!!

I should have scheduled #THPCallOut for immediately after surgery.

#kickhimwhileheisdown

I should have scheduled #THPCallOut for immediately after surgery.

#kickhimwhileheisdown
Hahaha, nah, you should have pushed it through before lessons started.

Hahaha, nah, you should have pushed it through before lessons started.

Well I hope lessons helps you give me a match. :kiss:

What's up with the Kobe hate? He was found not guilty.

Hey now....dammit. Nevermind. I started this one.

I'm a more dynamic cookie now....made of elastic polymer that stands up to the test (unless vodka is applied to polymer...that's no bueno).

And I believe prosecutors dropped the case, not that he was found not guilty.
The accuser found a brinks trunk and decided not to testify.

And I believe prosecutors dropped the case, not that he was found not guilty.
The accuser found a brinks trunk and decided not to testify.

And his wife found a door knob for an "I'm sorry" ring

One of the reasons why I don't buy Nike.

I don't know why this sticks with me, I am sure the guys sponsored by puma Adidas and under armor are just as bad

What's up with the Kobe hate? He was found not guilty.
No he wasn't. That case never went to trial because the girl didn't want to testify. Charges were dropped. Not the samething as an acquittal

No he wasn't. That case never went to trial because the girl didn't want to testify. Charges were dropped. Not the samething as an acquittal
But he wasn't found guilty either. Im not saying he's innocent at all but id imagine to Nike, if he wasn't found guilty they looked passed it. Now Vick on the other hand lol confused there.

But he wasn't found guilty either. Im not saying he's innocent at all but id imagine to Nike, if he wasn't found guilty they looked passed it. Now Vick on the other hand lol confused there.

Its that he sold product. If Manny won, they would still be paying him too.
And he paid millions to settle out of court.

Its that he sold product. If Manny won, they would still be paying him too.
And he paid millions to settle out of court.
Listen I'm not defending Kobe, I even said so lol same sex marriage is a pretty hot topic currently and with him retiring (along with the loss im sure) it's not a huge surprise they dropped him

Listen I'm not defending Kobe, I even said so lol same sex marriage is a pretty hot topic currently and with him retiring (along with the loss im sure) it's not a huge surprise they dropped him

I dont disagree. My thoughts are that the company is ****ing absurd to go this route and then employ rapists, convicted animal killers, child abusers, etc.
Just come out and say "we are not renewing him because he got knocked the **** out" and its no big deal.

But a company as capitalistic as this one, should not be politicizing their choices.

I dont disagree. My thoughts are that the company is ****ing absurd to go this route and then employ rapists, convicted animal killers, child abusers, etc.
Just come out and say "we are not renewing him because he got knocked the **** out" and its no big deal.

But a company as capitalistic as this one, should not be politicizing their choices.
They employ kids in sweat shops overseas so it's not hard to believe hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back