2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Wait, you're not on list 1? WTF Pluffy?
Life is changing man. Will know more in the near future, but can't commit just yet.

I'm looking forward to this way more now. Good Gauntlet prep!

9 AM tee times... might just have to come Friday night as well.

and now there is competition for my presence. Wonder if I can charge an appearance fee?

I wish I could sign up for that. I fly out to FL the following Thursday and no way can take another day off work/afford the travel for an event in TX at that time.

and now there is competition for my presence. Wonder if I can charge an appearance fee?

No competition. Obviously THP events come first and I encourage anyone who is on the fence with going to the event over this gathering to do so. I tried to schedule this on a weekend that worked and wasn't a THP event.

Yes, I can say that Philly V and I have talked about this from day 1, and he even offered to move the gathering, etc.
We told him absolutely not.

So we looking at like a 730ish cookout?

So we looking at like a 730ish cookout?

Ya I'm going to put myself in the first group so I can head home right when I finish and help MrsV get everything going

Ya I'm going to put myself in the first group so I can head home right when I finish and help MrsV get everything going
Sounds like a plan

Already getting excited for this one! Can't get here soon enough.

just confirmed with Sweetbriar. $85 for Saturday and that includes both rounds, cart and range balls in the morning. We are hashing out tee times now but i would expect them to be around 9am
Nice thanks for putting that together, good deal.

Nice thanks for putting that together, good deal.

No need to thank me. Anytime we can get this many THPers together it's a good thing

Man I've been absent from this thread. Looking forward to this weekend!

Man I've been absent from this thread. Looking forward to this weekend!

I wish it was this weekend. Seems like a while since I played. I guess I'm getting spoiled with all the milder winter weather

14 peeps on list 2 say half move to list 1 we are near MI gathering numbers again...awesome

Didn't realize it but you can update me to both days.

14 peeps on list 2 say half move to list 1 we are near MI gathering numbers again...awesome

MI gathering was awesome! Let's get there!

Didn't realize it but you can update me to both days.
Nice dude. Looks like i get to call Sawmill for more tee times! Love it when we add and not subtract. Im really looking forward to this gathering

Back