2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

If you have not seen the Els video from the 1st you all have too. You won't believe it even when you see it. Unreal.

link?

poor ernie

Bryson sure isn't playing like an amateur.

If you have not seen the Els video from the 1st you all have too. You won't believe it even when you see it. Unreal.

do you have a link to thevideo?

Is Spieth using the new Titleist driver?

That's a great question, but I think the question would be better left at "odds he bails on this brand at some point?"

Always the arrow.

Agreed. And he's a special case- seems very much a comfort player who doesn't deal with change well. Regardless where he goes - I just still don't seem him there long term- especially if he isn't getting results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap, Stenson just went yard like he picked up a 6 iron when he meant to hit 9

Holy crap, Stenson just went yard like he picked up a 6 iron when he meant to hit 9

That's where Bubba yells at Ted and says he hit a flyer

Wonder how much of 'good playing' is based on parings? Seems like Spieth, DeChambeau and Casey are having a fun time out there.

I know that feeling all too well.

Wonder how much of 'good playing' is based on parings? Seems like Spieth, DeChambeau and Casey are having a fun time out there.

Agreed- I think that pairing in majors are WAY underrated

The three putt on the 2nd including one from 3 feet hurt too.

Is he just out of wack not having the long putter anymore? The stroke looks like mine, all over the place!

No link yet, saw it on espn but scanning twitter.

Bryson D. looks like his grips are two inches in diameter.

Maybe we all should have listened to Kelly T a little closer

Oh this is painful to watch. Fowler looks out of it.

Mahan has had 4 good looks at birdie. Another coming up here @5

Is Stenson doing some manicuring up there?

Well, thanks for the analysis, Andy North.

Can't you just say "Wow, that is so unfortunate." and leave it at that?

Bringing up John Daly and his hockey swings? Insightful....

Oh Stenson. I blame Vanilla Ice.

Back