Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Perfect time for Chicagoans to get their Grandaddy Entry in.

I mean only if someone likes a...

Full bag of clubs
Fit by the best in the world
Wedges handed to them from Roger Cleveland
Playing one of the finest courses in the world

And oh yeah...Its 100% free.
Done and done!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Alright I assume the warm weather is getting everyone out of their houses! After you all cut your grass where are you playing this week-weekend?

Derek I am finally playing Timber Point near Rockford with my Dads group I think you said you have played and enjoyed it.

Playing in an outing at Glendale Lakes on Sunday!

Of course it finally gets nice this weekend and I will be out of town...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Playing Indian Lakes on Saturday and Eaglewood on Sunday!

Alright I assume the warm weather is getting everyone out of their houses! After you all cut your grass where are you playing this week-weekend?

Derek I am finally playing Timber Point near Rockford with my Dads group I think you said you have played and enjoyed it.
It was a fun track. The second hole always bites me. Tight with trees right and left. I've got a story about a guy we played behind I'll have to 'show' you about when I see you... Yes, that's grammatically messed up... But it's hilarious!

I'm not sure exactly where we're playing, but we are somewhere. I believe my dad is playing prairie isle today.

Must be nice. Courses opening up tomorrow around here... Hoping to get out within the next 48 hours.

The weather has be psychotic down here! This week is shaping up really nicely, I am playing Friday before I go into work and Saturday. How are the new sticks after spending more time with them?

Timber point is a great layout enjoy it

Playing prairie isle today

The weather has be psychotic down here! This week is shaping up really nicely, I am playing Friday before I go into work and Saturday. How are the new sticks after spending more time with them?

Me? There awesome. Shot a 41 my first round out a couple weeks ago.

Off work and on my way to the course to squeeze a quick 18 in!

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Played Hickory Hills Country Club in Hickory Hills Illinois. It's a nice little course, par 71 only six thousand yards from the back tees. Played the back tees, shot a 92 but I had 7 double bogeys in the round so I feel pretty good about the score. I'm starting to get good control of the big stick. Golf season is almost upon us guys..

d64117e24e6ef7392b5f494168bff1af.jpg

Prairie isle is a little soft in the fairways but not wet. Greens were really good and a little firm. The swing change is coming along shot 84 today

Another round in on a tougher course went 44/52 for 96 today. Sad thing is I was on course to shoot something in the high eighties until my last three holes I preceded to go 9 over. Got frustrated at a bad shot and threw myself off my game. Smh

Timber point is a great layout enjoy it

2c007bf14785a036853afe016acd3b2d.jpg

43-42 I really enjoyed the course, pace of play was another story. 5hrs.

#3 got me! Even after splitting the fairway off the tee.

#11 was the product of a bonehead T shot trying to hit a big draw which is not in my arsenal.

Looking forward to playing again, hopefully with THP'ers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#11 was the product of a bonehead T shot trying to hit a big draw which is not in my arsenal.

Well done....

My rounds the past two days.. well.... I suck. That is all. ?

Anyone else played Indian lakes recently? Seems like it's going to close. Was in terrible shape, no rakes out at all, not a lot in the pro shop.

Anyone else played Indian lakes recently? Seems like it's going to close. Was in terrible shape, no rakes out at all, not a lot in the pro shop.

I played it yesterday. Was told stuff was coming to fill golf shop. No rakes and no spring clean up. Sticks and branches everywhere. Played Eaglewood today Course is in good shape. Close to 5 hour for a round.

Let's do it

Going to call out Byron soon and when we play he's going to lose the border battle! And it won't be at Blackstone!

I'll join that twosome

Pretty sure when I win I'm going to make him wear the cheesehead

Let's put together some golf guys

Let's put together some golf guys

OK, enough with this... Let's see what we can pull-off with a few weeks notice...

Saturday, May 14th... We have some vouchers for Hawk's View in Lake Geneva. Only constraint is voucher timing... Can only be used at noon or after on weekends. So, who is up for this? I think we can pull together 6 vouchers ($35, includes greens and cart fees) for this (if others already have vouchers, even better).

Let's hear it!

Clarification: That is 6 vouchers in addition to the vouchers @MSH134, @dhartmann34, and myself will use.

Back