Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you had a chance to demo yet? What's driving your interest in them?

I believe he took advantage of the awesome test drive program
Kang is correct. Spent a week with the 5 and 7i. Got equivalent or better distance to my Z Stars with way better feel - both from clubhead and from shaft. Oh and they look awesome too!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Pondering the Duo Spin and the #BestBallEver
I looked on bridgestone website and only thing I see is 1/25 teaser. What's funny is that the new rx and rxs were on the shelves at my local golfsmith today. I of course went looking for the new 330 and 330s hoping but to no avail lol

I looked on bridgestone website and only thing I see is 1/25 teaser. What's funny is that the new rx and rxs were on the shelves at my local golfsmith today. I of course went looking for the new 330 and 330s hoping but to no avail lol

I was just hoping they would have them on shelves on 1/25 so I could pick up a dozen or two before the trip. Glad to hear they are already being released. Now to hope DSG in Buffalo has them.

I was just hoping they would have them on shelves on 1/25 so I could pick up a dozen or two before the trip. Glad to hear they are already being released. Now to hope DSG in Buffalo has them.
I'm sure they'll start crawling out soon

I'm back to wanting a set of blades. I hit the MP-5's this weekend and loved them.

I absolutely love those Blades! Prettiest new releases to date IMO

d3969c527576f23149379bf8c8373d72.jpg

This looks like a whole lot of fun!

DSG have something golf related? They must be different in Buffalo than down here ;)

If I were to ever want a GPS watch, this would be #1 on the list. Saw it and immediately wanted.

86c0bce9088e8a128b123155ec3825d5.jpg

If I were to ever want a GPS watch, this would be #1 on the list. Saw it and immediately wanted.

86c0bce9088e8a128b123155ec3825d5.jpg
What features does it have that make you want it more than any other?

It's very THPy.

Size is good though. Closing in on the size of the TomTom.
Looks to have a tiny screen though, with a massive white bezel. That would annoy me.

What features does it have that make you want it more than any other?
The color and the price I can get it for. I'll never get a GPS watch at all, so just at first glance I liked it. Didn't get that in depth on it tho. Ponder over.

It's very THPy.

Size is good though. Closing in on the size of the TomTom.
Having worn a couple of the GPS watches, there is TOmTom and then a ways away is the rest IMO

Give me Bushnell Neo XS or give me death.

Lots of solid GPS watch options coming out the last year though.

What's the new Bridgestone ball called?

Still pondering a custom Lajosi. I don't even know where to start though. I've been all over his Facebook looking at ideas of some he's done and my mind is racing

Still pondering a custom Lajosi. I don't even know where to start though. I've been all over his Facebook looking at ideas of some he's done and my mind is racing

That's probably the reason I haven't gone custom. Can't make up my mind

I am going crazy right now with putting finishing touches on it.

Welcome to my last four months... however... some guy sent him an email last night. About a putter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back