The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
basketball don't make no $$$

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just look at Kentucky athletics. The football team blows away the basketball team's revenue

basketball don't make no $$$

The ACC ESPN basketball deal recently signed for 3.6 billion. That's no money?

The ACC ESPN basketball deal recently signed for 3.6 billion. That's no money?

Slight correction this is a joint football/basketball deal but the driver is certainly basketball, not football.

Slight correction this is a joint football/basketball deal but the driver is certainly basketball, not football.

Said 3 top 10 football teams.

Another question...

At the time the game was played, was synthetic marijuana illegal? Oh, it wasn't?

Thanks for playing.

It WAS however a listed banned substance at Auburn football. And you're telling me Scam Newton was more innocent here?

Thanks for playing? Real mature for a fourm leader, grow the **** up.

It WAS however a listed banned substance at Auburn football. And you're telling me Scam Newton was more innocent here?

AAAAAANNNDDDD.... WOW..... Really... Why, dude. Just why? Kind of out on a mission yourself, eh???

I understand your looking for an argument when it comes to the south and their beloved SEC schools, but I didn't go personal, we have both sides from an emotional game, things might get heated. And If we can talk college football without getting childish then I'm down. 'Thanks for playing' I don't care what your status is on here, don't go there.

I understand your looking for an argument when it comes to the south and their beloved SEC schools, but I didn't go personal, we have both sides from an emotional game, things might get heated. And If we can talk college football without getting childish then I'm down. 'Thanks for playing' I don't care what your status is on here, don't go there.

Dude, we're all just here as family here. I like the ducks. Congrats on your win over my beloved Vols. However, no need to to call other people's character into question here. Just enjoy the convo and chill. Why all the hate? It's just a game, bro.

I'm not hating, I didn't go there until people went personal. And everyone IS right about the SEC, they're the champs until further notice, what you have to realize is Oregon is still building a perennial top level program, they don't have decades of 5 star recruiting behind them. 2010 wasn't their year, but someday it will. This year has potential to be the best yet.

Last edited:
I'm not hating, I didn't go there until people went personal. And everyone IS right about the SEC, they're the champs until further notice, what you have to realize is Oregon is still building a perennial top level program, they don't have decades of 5 recruiting behind them. 2010 wasn't their year, but someday it will. This year has potential to be the best yet.

And honestly, I hope y'all whip either, Bama's, Clemson's, or FSU's a**es. However, no need to get hateful with people. Just relax. We talk smack here, but nobody means anything serious by it. Oregon is, in my opinion, hands down, the baddest in the land this year.

Excuse me?

Again, it was not a banned substance in either the state of Alabama or the athletic guidelines at Auburn. You know not what you speak of

Sorry your little ducks couldn't handle the big game, but I didn't get "personal. If you can't handle some good natured ribbing, don't click on this thread.

And for the record, I have stated many times that I believe we paid Cam. Worth every penny too, if ya ask me.

If you want to resort to telling people to grow up when they're is friendly smack talk being had everywhere in this thread maybe you should take it somewhere else.

This Canes fan will be rooting for FSU today!!

Glad to wake up and see that UCF knocked off Louisville. I'll really be glad to have the playoff system next year where a committee will have a chance to judge teams like a Louisville or a Boise with better scrutiny than the polls seem to when they go undefeated against horrible competition.

Glad to wake up and see that UCF knocked off Louisville. I'll really be glad to have the playoff system next year where a committee will have a chance to judge teams like a Louisville or a Boise with better scrutiny than the polls seem to when they go undefeated against horrible competition.
I still don't like it. They should let the best play with our a committee.

Yes sir. An old school, two teams undefeated showdown Nov. 2 would be awesome.

Yes sir. An old school, two teams undefeated showdown Nov. 2 would be awesome.

There will be some trash talking going on. It will be a good game I they meet undefeated.

First Chad, now this. You're picking a lot of wrong horses, FK.

#RollItsAllAboutTheTajh

First Chad, now this. You're picking a lot of wrong horses, FK.

#RollItsAllAboutTheTajh
I'll be victorious on both counts, although part of me wants you to be happy on this Saturday...ok that part went away.

The four-team playoff is a start, but I'd like to see it expanded. Still not a fan of being judged into the playoffs. While it's rare, a Boise State can beat an Oklahoma when they actually play the game.

The four-team playoff is a start, but I'd like to see it expanded. Still not a fan of being judged into the playoffs. While it's rare, a Boise State can beat an Oklahoma when they actually play the game.

At least the undefeated Boise teams had played and beaten a Va Tech or Oregon. Louisville's best wins would literally have been Rutgers and UCF at home.

I'm not saying there is never a time where those teams aren't deserving over a one-loss bigger conference team, but I think pollsters get blinded by the zero in the loss column more than a committee should (hopefully).

I'd rather have eight teams too, but four is at least a better step.

At least the undefeated Boise teams had played and beaten a Va Tech or Oregon. Louisville's best wins would literally have been Rutgers and UCF at home.

I'm not saying there is never a time where those teams aren't deserving over a one-loss bigger conference team, but I think pollsters get blinded by the zero in the loss column more than a committee should (hopefully).

I'd rather have eight teams too, but four is at least a better step.

I think like everything in life this will morph into a legit playoff system. I know the bowls are lucrative for many teams but they can find away to get them worked in and still have a competing playoff system. The idea of a group of people voting on teams makes me cringe. Since not all teams face easy other it may be needed but I hope they find another way

paqagy4u.jpg

Clemson, you guys

South Carolina is going to short one safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back