The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

I'm stocking up on Cliff bars from the hotel store. No way in letting my batteries run low today!

Don't be afraid to be the guy who passes up bacon and pancakes for oatmeal at this morning's breakfast buffet. (Okay, get some bacon, too. Because, bacon)

There were a lot of tired buckaroos watching me hit range balls at ECPC before we left for The Hideaway.

Don't be afraid to be the guy who passes up bacon and pancakes for oatmeal at this morning's breakfast buffet. (Okay, get some bacon, too. Because, bacon)

There were a lot of tired buckaroos watching me hit range balls at ECPC before we left for The Hideaway.
Pro tip about the oatmeal buddy. I don't recall the rest of what your saying.

Some of the best fitters await you guys! It goes fast, you'll learn a ton. Have fun with it!

I know it has to be difficult, but pace yourselves. Take it all in. Step back and smell those roses. Your all on the ride of a lifetime. Like the pairings and the message from the Captain. You guys and gal have this.

Just an FYI guys, it looks like breakfast is going to be at 20/20 according to the vouchers.
Looks like someone is on east coast time

For those following along, here is today.

Each THPer will have between 45 minutes and an hour with a fitter. They have the full Callaway catalogue of current products available to them. The itinerary begins at 7:45am where we hop on the bus from the Carlsbad hotel and head to ECPC. Quick tour of the Performance Center and then fittings for the guys begin. We will be leaving ECPC at 11:30am and head over to the Callaway HQ down the road.

There the participants will get a tour of the office, spend some time in the Callaway Live studio and have lunch with everybody and be able to meet and ask questions to the product team about Callaway equipment and really golf equipment in general. Quick lunch break and then everybody loads up on the bus and THPers and Callaway Zoo Crewers head on the journey to the Palm Springs to check into the beautiful hotel before having a very special dinner this evening.

Ha i wouldn't be sleeping either knowing wha is ahead

Nice Speech JMan....pretty amazing stuff, have fun today at ECPC & Callaway HQ today!!!

Did someone say "Callaway Live studio...?"

To effing cool!

Awesome!

Got caught up on the overnight activities and man that is some awesome swag. To think,that is just the beginning

Really enjoyed the video of JMans speech. Thanks for posting!

The swag bags are amazing!

Ah, the photos of that room brings back so many fantastic memories. Really neat to see the first official team gathering continuing in that spot year after year.

Jman: loved the welcome speech buddy. We've talked about this at lengths and you've decided to run this the way you SEE fit, not afraid to buck the trend. You know what's important in the big picture and you've led this team fantastically. I have much much respect and admiration for what you've done with the team this year. Keep it going for a few more days, you've done something special.

Taylor is nearly unrecognizable....holy hell dude! So proud of you man.

Now to go catch up some more.

HOLY SWAG!!! Hats, headcovers, shirts, valuable pouches.....just flipping amazing!! Callaway raising the bar...YET AGAIN!!

I wish I liked oatmeal... I truly do

Already, my mind = blown.

I think to say that you guys are already having the time of your lives is an understatement.

Wow this is amazing to follow so far. Callaway went so far above and beyond for the swag leaves me almost speechless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 1 was was awesome! Can't wait to follow along all day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy swag!! Callaway is already bringing it. Amazing generosity.

Have a great day guys, looking forward to all the updates.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Hahaha rallo. That's great

I mean, those bags are just awesome! You guys are knocking it out of the park already!

I slept soooooo good. But there's no way in hell i can go back to sleep right now haha looks like I'll be down in the lobby early.

I slept soooooo good. But there's no way in hell i can go back to sleep right now haha looks like I'll be down in the lobby early.
You slept in on East coast time!

enjoy the day today fellas!

Hanging in the Callaway live studio will be a treat. I wonder if they have framed Harry's sweater from this past year.

Definitely can see and know why some are struggling with sleep.

This isn't just like Christmas morning....it's like 10 Christmas morning all rolled into 3 glorious days.

Back