The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the leak coming from? how old is your cold water heater?

jlukes have me a tip about changing the thermocouple and I am pretty sure that did the trick.

But the leak is right in the middle. It's nothing major just a little drip. I read a bit and my reading said it's pretty normal.

Pretty good bet: nobody.

Until the NCAA or schools come up with a licensing structure that pays the athletes at some point for their likenesses being used, no publisher in their right mind would touch the legal mess producing a NCAA based game would cause.

A shame on the NCAA games too. The college baseball game was phenomenal back in the day.

Well the thing is, there is water dripping down from the top into the pilot and burner. I am assuming that is what's causing it to not stay lit.
No leak is normal as far as Im aware. Water is dripping out of the bottom of the tank?

jlukes have me a tip about changing the thermocouple and I am pretty sure that did the trick.

But the leak is right in the middle. It's nothing major just a little drip. I read a bit and my reading said it's pretty normal.

yeah the thermocouple is the first to go and as you saw easy to switch.

Keep an eye on the leak and see if you can't find where its coming from.

Pretty good bet: nobody.

A shame on the NCAA games too. The college baseball game was phenomenal back in the day.

That's a shame. The NCAA is a hot mess if I've ever seen one. I swear they go out of their ways to make student athletes, as well as anybody else that they can, absolutely miserable. Just because they can.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Been a rough last hour for me. After a bad practice session at the range, I got a call from my coach saying that he was let go by his club (they got bought out by another group 2 months ago, so this isnt surprising). Bad news for me, but good news gor him is he just got an offer to be a head pro at a smaller course closer to his home. That course is an hour and a half from KSU. Im back on coach limbo.

So I called my mom to let her know and she says she has news for me. Our next door neighbor's had a house invasion and the husband was briefly held hostage. The only way someone called the cops was he was put in a room with windows and he got free. He opened it and yelled. The man got away and the neighborhood and both schools that are next to us were on lockdown. He's okay, I think, and shaken. Im going home to be with my mom since my dad is in Miami for work. It's definitely going to be an uneasy night.

Been a rough last hour for me. After a bad practice session at the range, I got a call from my coach saying that he was let go by his club (they got bought out by another group 2 months ago, so this isnt surprising). Bad news for me, but good news gor him is he just got an offer to be a head pro at a smaller course closer to his home. That course is an hour and a half from KSU. Im back on coach limbo.

So I called my mom to let her know and she says she has news for me. Our next door neighbor's had a house invasion and the husband was briefly held hostage. The only way someone called the cops was he was put in a room with windows and he got free. He opened it and yelled. The man got away and the neighborhood and both schools that are next to us were on lockdown. He's okay, I think, and shaken. Im going home to be with my mom since my dad is in Miami for work. It's definitely going to be an uneasy night.

My thoughts and prayers are with your coach and your parents neighbor. Glad to hear you are staying with your mom tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don't know the situation, but very rarely do you have a random home invasion, typically the victim was into something they shouldn't have been. If it makes you feel a bit more comfortable

I don't know the situation, but very rarely do you have a random home invasion, typically the victim was into something they shouldn't have been. If it makes you feel a bit more comfortable
I dont know man, but in a way, I hope you're right. Either way, Im not gonna get much sleep tonight.

Stuck at the VW dealer with a free smoothie, golf digest, and the golf channel. I think I can wait.
esyry5y3.jpg

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

2 balls off the tee OB and 21 putts through 9. I decided my back had stiffened up at the turn and took the rain check.

Found yet another yellow jacket best while mowing today. Yeah, mowing on Oct 18th.

Worse part of the day was waking up to a call from a neighbor that my dog was in their driveway. Thought I'd find both labs but only found one. As of now my black lab is still missing. Drove around for 45 minutes this morning and nothing. Still nothing. Assuming the worst.

Oh no...Hope you find your dog, sparksjr. That is tough.

Worse part of the day was waking up to a call from a neighbor that my dog was in their driveway. Thought I'd find both labs but only found one. As of now my black lab is still missing. Drove around for 45 minutes this morning and nothing. Still nothing. Assuming the worst.

Now that is a serious rant. Sorry man. Hope you find her asap.

Found yet another yellow jacket best while mowing today. Yeah, mowing on Oct 18th.

Hoping for the best. The last time mine got out 20 years ago, he wound up in doggie jail.

What a day...finally reunited:
u2uzymyn.jpg

She was about 400 yards away all day. And older guy 4 houses down was taking care of her. She wouldn't even come to me, I had to get the kids to coax her to the truck. He said he had been feeding her scraps and thought he had a new best friend! lol

Great news, sparks!

Phew! Glad that you found her, sparks!

thanks guys, time to get some new ID tags made for these hounds...

My rant is the US Government and the IRS. I am in shock and awe right now.

Awesome awesome news sparksjr !

I remember when my dog went missing for 3 days, unbelievably awful. I'm glad you found your pup sparks

I just finished unloading 2 tons of wood pellets and putting them into the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back