NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need this to be a lot more high scoring

Mark Stone took a very hard lesson in keeping your head up 101 this even and Big Buf was the professor.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Whats up boys? Been a busy few days.

Avs are done, Scrap, another loss and another Wild win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yup, que the fat lady shes about to go on.

He will pick another team quickly.

Hmmm, Blues in west and Caps in the east. I've also got 36 more teams to cheer for. Go Farjestad

What about if the name profile wasn't in the upper echelon of players? Longer?

Is name still relevant in everyone's opinion with regard to suspension length?

I think it is. Ovi has been suspended 3 times and never more that a few games. I think with 5 games left in the season it's too easy to hand out. I would like to see him appeal any suspension just to see if it takes as long as Wiedmans did.

Hey buddy sorry it took so long but here go...

572ebedd3daace9166cd00552e1a0dce.jpg

We usually do a week of avatar control in here but I will go easy on ya only 5 days.

Nice doing business with you

I expected more out of you.

I need this to be a lot more high scoring

Wasn't it like 3-0 after 10. The Flames haven't won in that building for something like 25 regular season games. They are just awful. I said last year that coming back in the 3rd period is not a way to be successful and people laughed at me when they made the playoffs. Well this year it is showing just how much more they need to rebuild. They are close but not there yet.

I feel weird.

It looks great buddy!

Dont worry if you see m posting in the coming weeks you will get a nice laugh once my reign is over... I have quite a few wagers to square up

It looks great buddy!

Dont worry if you see m posting in the coming weeks you will get a nice laugh once my reign is over... I have quite a few wagers to square up

I miss Cindy Crosby, that may need a revisit :)

latest

Last edited:
Lol. Canucks have two Presidents Trophy's and NOTHING to show for them. 4 short years later nobody remembers or cares about that waste of metal.

Any of you guys going to play in the Stanley Cup challenge? The same kinda thing as the NCAA brackets? Pick the winners once the brackets are set

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Any of you guys going to play in the Stanley Cup challenge? The same kinda thing as the NCAA brackets? Pick the winners once the brackets are set

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
We were talking about this in the fantasy thread but I don't think anyone is heading it up as of yet.

Last edited:
What games do we have tonight? No Caps but hopefully it isnt the Ranger vs Penguins

Dietz is freaking idiot!

Let's go Cats!! The rats are back!! Good times with Hbirdman80.
daf0016d60e323dd3a4d02a12e278bbb.jpg

I disagree with the Crosby penalty.

We were talking about this in the fantasy thread but I don't think anyone is heading it up as of yet.

I'm in if some1 heads it up! Caps out in round 2!!!

Lol. Canucks have two Presidents Trophy's and NOTHING to show for them. 4 short years later nobody remembers or cares about that waste of metal.

I guess this is why the Caps made the shirts. Crest you should go buy a few, when the Bash Bros go up they will need to know that at least one time in their life the Caps had success.

I'm in if some1 heads it up! Caps out in round 2!!!

Since I don't see Crest around I will reply for him.

The King is pleased. Thumbs up to this post, I shall toast with a Silver Bullet.

Scrap is just scared because the Caps play the little Avalanche tonight. He is trying to use the power of the Beef but we all know that won't work

Scrap is just scared because the Caps play the little Avalanche tonight. He is trying to use the power of the Beef but we all know that won't work

Why are they even playing the game. Just give the Craps the 2 points. If you guys score anything less than 5 I'll be dissapointed.

Why are they even playing the game. Just give the Craps the 2 points. If you guys score anything less than 5 I'll be dissapointed.

Come on let's make it interesting... If the Caps don't score 5 you win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back