Chicago area thread (Northern IL, Milwaukee, Northern Indiana too)

Foss Park also has a 9:30 and 10:30 for $30 with cart.

It's a hike, but Midlane in Wadsworth has a great deal at 10:40, $25 with cart.

Shepherds Crook in Zion is also a gorgeous course, with great fall rates, $40 with cart I think. I know these are a haul for you guys, just throwing ideas.

We could book 3 for 10:39 sunset valley if that's cool with everyone. If Derek feels good enough to join us, he can always jump on golfnow and grab the last spot.

HP has a 9:10 and 10:00 tee time on golfnow.
Deerpath has a 9:36 and 10:40.
Sunset Valley has a 10:39.

If we did one of those three courses, I like the 9 tee times or the 10:00.

Are you talking about Highland Park CC? If so, they have plenty of tee times avialable around 10AM. I'd rather play closer to 10 than 11, if possible. I'll play Sunset Valley at 10:39 if that works for everyone, but if we can get a near 10A tee time, that'd be idea.

Are you talking about Highland Park CC? If so, they have plenty of tee times avialable around 10AM. I'd rather play closer to 10 than 11, if possible. I'll play Sunset Valley at 10:39 if that works for everyone, but if we can get a near 10A tee time, that'd be idea.

highland park cc has nothing between 9:10 to 10:50 according to golfnow. I think the options on the table are 9:10 at Highland park or 10:39 at Sunset.

highland park cc has nothing between 9:10 to 10:50 according to golfnow. I think the options on the table are 9:10 at Highland park or 10:39 at Sunset.

Ah I was looking at their website directly, which had a handful of tee times then for $41 I think with a cart.

Ah I was looking at their website directly, which had a handful of tee times then for $41 I think with a cart.

I guess they hold back a lot of times for their own booking site then. 10:10 at highland park cc then?

If you're looking for around noon on Sunday, golfnow has a 12:09 @ bridges of poplar creek for $30 or Village greens of woodridge @ 12:12 for $30.

I guess they hold back a lot of times for their own booking site then. 10:10 at highland park cc then?

You guys are gonna think I'm an a$$ before you even meet me, but I think I'm going to have to bail on that plan. Derek and I are going to hit up Midlane in Wadsworth at 10:39. It's a Championship course, available at $21 each with a cart, normally $44 now. I have to go with saving money right now. There's two spots open if anyone's interested.

You guys are gonna think I'm an a$$ before you even meet me, but I think I'm going to have to bail on that plan. Derek and I are going to hit up Midlane in Wadsworth at 10:39. It's a Championship course, available at $21 each with a cart, normally $44 now. I have to go with saving money right now. There's two spots open if anyone's interested.

That's a helluva deal, just so far to drive from the city! For $21 total I could definitely do that though. If no one else that was planning on playing can, I can definitely stick with the HP CC at 10:10. Just let me know. If there's a 4th that can play Midlane in the city, we can drive out.

Heading in to a client meeting, let me know if we get 4 folks and I'll book it with my code when I get back.

And I have to pre-pay online so you'll just have to pay me cash.

Well, someone snatched up 2 of the dang spots apparently. Now only 2 available at Midlane... Sorry about all this confusion :bulgy-eyes:

So no openings?

Honestly, I'm not sure. Golf Now is being goofy with showing the deal one minute, then not showing it if you had it pulled up recently and go back to try to find it. It's possible Derek has it pulled up on his computer with 2 golfers selected, and it's not showing those 2 spots as available. Won't know until he's out of his meeting. Midlane's website still shows a foursome as available...

Honestly, I'm not sure. Golf Now is being goofy with showing the deal one minute, then not showing it if you had it pulled up recently and go back to try to find it. It's possible Derek has it pulled up on his computer with 2 golfers selected, and it's not showing those 2 spots as available. Won't know until he's out of his meeting. Midlane's website still shows a foursome as available...

K. I'll wait. I'd be open to playing there tomorrow. Good price and good course.

I guess I'm in too for midlane if it's the hot rate. I'm going to make you and Derek drive to the south side next time to make it even :p I see another hot rate at 12:36

I guess I'm in too for midlane if it's the hot rate. I'm going to make you and Derek drive to the south side next time to make it even :p I see another hot rate at 12:36

:D

We'll see what happens when Derek gets back, not sure when his meeting is over. I had to clear my cookies to get it to show again, so I'll tell him to do the same and see if it pops back up at 4 instead of 2. If you're both still willing to make the drive for the 12:36, and the 4 is gone for 10:39, I guess I might be able to do that, though I might be sleeping on the couch....

ok, just have him book whatever hot rate for 4 so that we don't miss out (or the other 2 if he did book the first 2).

As for sunday, how does village greens at 12:30 sound?

K. I'll wait. I'd be open to playing there tomorrow. Good price and good course.

ok, just have him book whatever hot rate for 4 so that we don't miss out (or the other 2 if he did book the first 2).

As for sunday, how does village greens at 12:30 sound?

Ok. I just want to verify that jhkaplan would be ok with that later tee time. I know he said he was looking more towards 10:00. And also see if Derek is ok with that.

Ok. I just want to verify that jhkaplan would be ok with that later tee time. I know he said he was looking more towards 10:00. And also see if Derek is ok with that.

Checking with the gf now. I'd much prefer the earlier time so I can be back and have the car to her so she can go to work at 5. She can always take a cab, but I feel bad asking her to do that since I'll be out playing all day. If we can get the earlier spot, great. If not, I'll have to remember to pick up some flowers on the way back.

Checking with the gf now. I'd much prefer the earlier time so I can be back and have the car to her so she can go to work at 5. She can always take a cab, but I feel bad asking her to do that since I'll be out playing all day. If we can get the earlier spot, great. If not, I'll have to remember to pick up some flowers on the way back.

we can carpool in that case. I'm a little north of you at wells and division. You should still get her flowers in any case, never know when you'll need to make a withdrawal from the relationship bank :)

we can carpool in that case. I'm a little north of you at wells and division. You should still get her flowers in any case, never know when you'll need to make a withdrawal from the relationship bank :)

You're real close. Might take you up on that offer. Let me talk to her. If I did end up driving, would you still drive or ride w/ me?

So should I book the 12:36 at Midlane? I'm going to throw another wrench in the mix and say Highland Park at 11:50 for $25 bucks.... oops! :p Might be a closer drive for ya'll.....

So she doesnt need the car tomorrow, so I'm free to drive too.

So should I book the 12:36 at Midlane? I'm going to throw another wrench in the mix and say Highland Park at 11:50 for $25 bucks.... oops! :p Might be a closer drive for ya'll.....

All things being equal, I'd prefer HP CC since it's about 25-30 minutes closer.

And the tee time is a tad earlier? Yay or nay folks?!

Back