2016 Super Bowl Contest & Thread

Unless they can draft a guy that is 12 feet tall, what is hurting Carolina are overthrows and run blocking.
Sorry that too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Unless they can draft a guy that is 12 feet tall, what is hurting Carolina are overthrows and run blocking.
I will agree there were a ton of over throws in the first quarter, but a ton of dropped balls since, including what should have set up first and goal inside the five.

Pokemon! Blugold I choose you!

I will agree there were a ton of over throws in the first quarter, but a ton of dropped balls since, including what should have set up first and goal inside the five.

Dont forget about the last throw on 3rd down that was overthrown.
And getting away with 2 horrible grounding calls.

The QBs in this game are playing terrible. One good throw out of about every 5 passes. One is being labeled as a has been and too old and the other is getting the "he has no weapons".

Haha the refs blew another call, of course

Dont forget about the last throw on 3rd down that was overthrown.
And getting away with 2 horrible grounding calls.

The QBs in this game are playing terrible. One good throw out of about every 5 passes. One is being labeled as a has been and too old and the other is getting the "he has no weapons".

I thought he just missed that throw, but tomato tomato

Manning throwing change ups

Man can't get any more open.

So is this the last year of Omaha???

A golfer oh yeah

Now they are having to explain missed field goals using golf analogy

Denver needs to get in on this play!

Man, another busted drive. Carolina will draw confidence from limiting to a FG

Man, another busted drive. Carolina will draw confidence from limiting to a FG

I think so too. I have a feeling we see Cam finally move the ball down the field here. A couple of runs, a completion to his TE and maybe even get in the end zone.

2 poop commercials

I can't recall seeing this many poop commercials.

A lot of poop commercials for this superbowl.

The Xifaxan commercial was sh!tty

Back