What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just pulled the trigger on a set of Cobra Fly-Z irons to replace my TopFlites. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just pulled the trigger on a set of Cobra Fly-Z irons to replace my TopFlites. I'm pretty excited to say the least.

Niiiice upgrade dude!

And just like that, a tour issue Betti QB6 DASS is coming my way... it's all your fault, Ron. (OK, it is the shape I have been talking about for a while, so maybe you just gave me a faux-nudge)

Now, if I buy the N1-CB anytime soon, that's your fault... No, that would still be on me. Dang. Delegating blame for my club ho-ing is hard.

Niiiice upgrade dude!

Thanks! Now it's time to dial my game in to something worthy of those sticks! Can't wait!

Thanks! Now it's time to dial my game in to something worthy of those sticks! Can't wait!

Good luck on your journey! Hit 'em well.

And just like that, a tour issue Betti QB6 DASS is coming my way... it's all your fault, Ron. (OK, it is the shape I have been talking about for a while, so maybe you just gave me a faux-nudge)

Now, if I buy the N1-CB anytime soon, that's your fault... No, that would still be on me. Dang. Delegating blame for my club ho-ing is hard.
Haha I know a guy that can help you with n1 cb... same guy you bought that putter from ;)

Haha I know a guy that can help you with n1 cb... same guy you bought that putter from ;)
That's what LB told me, as I was doing a fist-pump, and cursing at the same time.

That's what LB told me, as I was doing a fist-pump, and cursing at the same time.
Hahaha big can of worms. He is distributor for bettinardi and piretti tour for Korea and china... you are in trouble lol

I feel so tame in my simple buy's compared to all of you beasts.

Just ordered muira CB 1008 with f15 programs. Someone is being a bad influence on me :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Holy friggin a! That is SWEET! Must have pics upon delivery :desire:

Did you get fitted locally?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

LMAO.

How do you think I feel...

I was about to post about a 20.00 putter grip, but the 1k putters make me shy away hahahahaha

I was about to post about a 20.00 putter grip, but the 1k putters make me shy away hahahahaha
Yah I can't get on that level.

I spent 175$ on a putter once.

#balleronabudget

Haha, I waffled on the SS grip I bought a month ago for like 2 weeks.

My trigger game is no longer on point.

I bought a 200.00 putter today off the bay but it doesn't even measure up to these tour rats and tour issue only stuff

Yah I can't get on that level.

I spent 175$ on a putter once.

#balleronabudget

Hey, I support ALL putter buys, I can dig it all and LOVE looking at all these gems. I'm just a wheeler and dealer.

Callaway Apex UT 24* from KEV...should be here Monday!!! I have the 18* and I think this will fit my bag perfectly!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Two GP Tour Velvet grips and a ball and ball marker from Poppy Ridge Golf course.

Hey, I support ALL putter buys, I can dig it all and LOVE looking at all these gems. I'm just a wheeler and dealer.
I love putters. And irons. And probably drivers, too.

I can't get myself to bite on the 1k putters, yet, though. I'm a bargain tour/Ltd edition shopper, still.

(Just typing that last statement seems a bit weird.)

I demand photos.

I demand photos.
f3f55612e6b99979ca55c1f9f621eaf7.jpg

c1ed9e161db120359948cabd79343347.jpg

e6651b924b25e2fd64142aca71ed722c.jpg

d6f974702f6008091fb4fb8dfbfc3b62.jpg

258b879a0c66b5cd30b0079a0efaaa86.jpg

I scrolled up too quick and thought it said 'QB6 Dat A$$', haha!

New headcover for my Xr16 cause the first one didn't fit. Go figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back