What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A euphoric 101- I never got upset today even knowing I wasn't playing well 52/49 -- 33 putts (2-3jacks) 3/14FIR 1/18 GIR 6 penalties(2driver, 2-3wd, 1 iron, 1hybo).

I hit driver well today and hit it every chance i got my miss was too much draw and played left all day(happy happy) most misses were just off the left side- only hit one power fade and one push right. I had to punch out quite a bit and lay up because of trees in my way but hit them really well.

Wedge game was off today but hey you'll have that.

Putting was ok lipped out too many one putts.

those OB get ya again man, hopefully u get it ironed out

Both 3wds were OB right super tight hole dog leg left, driver was push right and duck hook under a bridge, hybo was a duck into the woods, iron was a 218 par 3 I bladed the 4i into the divot repair box that bounced into the creek

I'm oddly really happy with how I played today, no warm up, breezy. Maybe because I put the drive down range consistently 250+ all but 2 times and only put it right twice(adjusted and aimed down the right side)

Played Berkshire with Salisboss and Fireitup, had a great time, shot a 91 with 39 putts, only 4 GR. Several 1 putts sved the putting day. I will also attest that the greens keeper had obviously experienced a bad night and was taking it out on us poor players this morning.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

34 (plus 3) on a little niner in a chilly 38 degrees.

0/3 FW's but all were within a foot of the first cut..take it.
6 Pars 3 Bogies
16 putts
4 GIRS

74 with a 3-putt on 17 to a very difficult far back right pin placement and a bogey on 18. I really thought I was going to hit par. I was just striping it today, but the greens were firm and fast. Under normal conditions, I think I would have had a few more birdies.

I played for the third day in a row today and you could tell, my chipping and putting were the best they have been all week. I shot an 86 on a pretty nice day right about 50°' not sure there will be many of those left.

Shot a 43 today with my dad. 4 pars, 5 bogeys and one silly double on a par 3.

Very happy with how I played, drove the ball well, irons were solid. Couple chunked chips cost me a few stroke but other than that, I felt really good.

Shot a 45. With my Dad, and with a new set of irons. A few key member bounces helped out, but left some strokes on the last two holes. For the back nine, we were mainly messing around, trying different clubs and shots but had a blast. The highlight was outdriving my Dad with my 5W while he hit driver. Boy was he pissed and I made sure to rub it in. What a great day to get out. I think this Zen Golf book is helping me!

Got home really early today so I played 18 at RVR. I played some really nice scramble golf and carded a 36/40 (76). This was the first time I've gone 9 holes in even par Since I was in high school. Big milestone there! The fact that I got there so quickly since coming back to golf has me really excited for where my game can go! Kind of created a monster though, haha.

Front 9 was great, hitting most all of the shots I wanted to hit, but the back kind of fell apart. I was all over the place off the tee on the back and had to use what was solid ironwork just to scrap back. Missed a 5 foot birdie putt too. Just misread it. I think the pressure of having a strong round was tensing me up and I crumbled a bit. Didn't completely blow up so thats a plus.

Was a real good day

1 Birdie
12 Pars
5 Bogeys

29 putts (wedge play was making it easy on the front)
50% Fairways
50% Greens

Got home really early today so I played 18 at RVR. I played some really nice scramble golf and carded a 36/40 (76). This was the first time I've gone 9 holes in even par Since I was in high school. Big milestone there! The fact that I got there so quickly since coming back to golf has me really excited for where my game can go! Kind of created a monster though, haha.

Front 9 was great, hitting most all of the shots I wanted to hit, but the back kind of fell apart. I was all over the place off the tee on the back and had to use what was solid ironwork just to scrap back. Missed a 5 foot birdie putt too. Just misread it. I think the pressure of having a strong round was tensing me up and I crumbled a bit. Didn't completely blow up so thats a plus.

Was a real good day

1 Birdie
12 Pars
5 Bogeys

29 putts (wedge play was making it easy on the front)
50% Fairways
50% Greens

Congrats on the score and even par on the front!

Shot a 42/41 today. Very pleased with that as it was cold out. Hit 10/14 fairways and 7 GIR's. So I had more birdie attempts in my one round today than usual but couldn't get the putt to drop. Either way everything was pretty solid and very happy with how it went even after working 12 hours that night

Shot a 42/41 today. Very pleased with that as it was cold out. Hit 10/14 fairways and 7 GIR's. So I had more birdie attempts in my one round today than usual but couldn't get the putt to drop. Either way everything was pretty solid and very happy with how it went even after working 12 hours that night
Nice 83! Good score dude.

Way to go bro

40/45 (85) with 4 yes you heard it 4 doubles. Started off well +1 thru 7 then I putted like a clown. It has to be the recently punched greens that were full of sand, it was like plinko

Course was Hilldale in Hoffman estates. High 40's low 50's 10-15 mph wind

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Nice Shooting Rob

Nice! Sounds like you like that shaft.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Played from the tees one further back than usual today at my home course and shot a 44/40 for a 84 (6,500 yrds). 9/14 Fairways, 8/18 GIR, 35 putts with three 3-putts. No penalty strokes, 2 greenside bunkers hit, no sand saves. 2 Birdies, 5 pars, 9 bogies, 1 dbl bogey, 1 trpl bogey. Slow start today playing in a sprinkling rain for the first 9 holes. Once the rain cleared out my game came back a bit.

Played the Landings here in Warner Robins today (scorecard here: http://www.landingsgolfclub.com/course/)

Played from the whites, but that might be the last time I do that at this course. It's 6284 from there and I was killing GIRs, or at least getting very close, like it was nothing. Also, the new driver (not yet in my WITB) is a weeeee bit longer which is putting me stupid close to par 5s from the whites. I hit driver + 6 iron pin high into #17 (which is a super short 5, anyway).

Putting was atrocious. Had many on perfect line but left short. Could have been an all around PB, but was definitely a course PB at this place.

Totals were; 41-42=83, 8 FIR, 10 GIR, 34 putts, 1 birdie, 9 pars. Pretty good day.

Average of the 8 FIR was 267.1

I hit 3W with the breeze on #8 a whopping 272; that was fun.

I will have to move back to the 6600 blues next time.

Was a really fun round in some seriously thick fog and played quite well despite a few critical errors. Three different 3-putts was a little embarrassing and very out of character for me but my goodness were some of the pin locations sinister. 4 penalties but twice I bounced back with a good shot and a one putt to 'save the hole'. The driver was working today which just makes the game so much fun.

40/42 = 82 with 2 doubles on the back. I gotta stop with the big numbers. Putting with the Seemore is still very good. Steered a couple of drives which was bad and missed a couple of Mashies. Lipped out a couple of birdies too, so it wasn't all bad. My buddy got it to 4 under for a while, with three birdies in a row! It was awesome to watch. All in all, a great day with good friends. What more could a hacker want?

JM

43-46=89. Still not so great, but five pars, 35 putts, and only one lost ball is better golf than I've seen the last few weeks.

And have I mentioned how much I LOVE playing with THP'ers?!

Our greens were brutal today. We had four foursomes and the winning group was a net 22 over par. The greens weren't my problem though it was the rough and sand several times which gave me fits. I putted pretty well with five birdies but a triple and three doubles kept me from going low. 79 (40, 39)

44/52 on my home course today. terrible play. couldn't get the driver working at all. never really got in trouble with it but I can only think of 1 decent drive all day. Iron play wasn't all bad. Managed to hit 4 GIRs but the "chunks" came back which lead to 10 double-bogies for the day. Putting was the worst. 1 decent putt all day. Drained a 30-footer for birdie on a par 3. I was burning edges all day...lipped out on 6 putts I can remember. 39 putts total.

I woke up with a sinus headache this morning and still cant shake it. The weather sucked too. Probably should have just stayed home. I hate this game.....cant wait for the wife and I to play tomorrow. :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back