2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Setup a pool?

Phillyv has a pool????

Baller!

I have a pond....

Pond in the back? A pool and a pond? Ponds probably good for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna talk to ppapania about playing in the outing as well.

I've played these courses a couple times now, and they are pretty nice.

I heard there was actually going to be a cookout this year?

Can we have veggie burgers?....

I've played these courses a couple times now, and they are pretty nice.

I heard there was actually going to be a cookout this year?

Can we have veggie burgers?....

You will get a quesadilla from the Irish pub and a Shirley temple

You will get a quesadilla from the Irish pub and a Shirley temple

I wanted the potato soup...
PGG wanted the quesadilla...

And some asshat had me drinking a Cosmo, because I was was drinking heavy beer, and wanted something light....

I wanted the potato soup...
PGG wanted the quesadilla...

And some asshat had me drinking a Cosmo, because I was was drinking heavy beer, and wanted something light....

Shenanigans will happen at this gathering I promise you, maybe not to you but to someone

just confirmed with Sweetbriar. $85 for Saturday and that includes both rounds, cart and range balls in the morning. We are hashing out tee times now but i would expect them to be around 9am

just confirmed with Sweetbriar. $85 for Saturday and that includes both rounds, cart and range balls in the morning. We are hashing out tee times now but i would expect them to be around 9am

Good Deal!

excellent!

Good deal!

sounds like a good deal to me.

add in $50 sunday to play a $85 course and you have a nice fun and cheap weekend

I think this means we need make it happen!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If by range balls you mean a monster and a donut, I'm in.

Back