The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the criteria to get in the events?How is one chosen: Is it a random drawing - number of posts : activity + quality?
Is there a committee that picks? Do you avoid ones that may cause problems at the venues

Each event has its own set of entry criteria and different ways of getting in. Some have been random drawings, some first comes first serve, some contests.

My wisdom teeth were no big deal. I'm a HORRIBLE dental patient, so I had them knock me out, but I never had any sever pain or complications. I never used the pain meds I was prescribed and was feeling pretty normal the next day or two.

My wisdom teeth were no big deal. I'm a HORRIBLE dental patient, so I had them knock me out, but I never had any sever pain or complications. I never used the pain meds I was prescribed and was feeling pretty normal the next day or two.

I've needed to get mine out for a few years, but three out of four are impacted, so dental insurance decides not to cover it.

Well, I must not be the badass beasts some of you are as I feel like I've been hit in the face by a 2x4.

Could be that I'm 32 and not a teen though.

Well, I must not be the badass beasts some of you are a I feel like I've been hit in the face hy a 2x4.

I was 16 or 17 and had loads of drugs. It was a rockin good time.

Well, I must not be the badass beasts some of you are as I feel like I've been hit in the face by a 2x4.

They do say it's much easier when you are younger for some reason. Pain killers are your friend haha

Nothing like telling your boss that you have to leave work early because you need to go buy make up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry man, I was all hopped up on Vicodin for a couple days after mine were removed. Gargling warm salter water helps to combat dry socket!

Oh, yeah, manda went and got potatoes for cream cheese truffle mashed potatoes too. I always said I could live off those, I suppose we shall see!

Essentialy I'm just horrified of doing something that hurts, getting something in it, or getting dry socket.
Yeah, I worried about dry socket as well. Basically avoid using straws and anything that could jar the blood clot loose (impactful exercise, getting punched in the face, etc) and you should be good to go.

Yeah, I worried about dry socket as well. Basically avoid using straws and anything that could jar the blood clot loose (impactful exercise, getting punched in the face, etc) and you should be good to go.
So I cant headbutt beyotches for a while? Dammit!!

Good call on the salt water gargle, I did that too. It helped a ton. Even though it made me want to puke.
Yeah I'm afraid I'll be the same way. Was told. I have to wait until tomorrow to do that, but everyone swears it helps so I'm in.

Bought shoes online because guaranteed receipt by thursday.
Howver shipped it 3 day instead of 2 day so now wont have in time for rtj.
Negative feedback worthy

Man there are going to be a lot of signups for The Cup.
I need to call Philly V and get a loan of his cannon, because I am really going to feel bad for a lot of people.
Im excited about the Gauntlet and those lucky 18, but I do feel bad for the 319 that didn't get their name called including half of the THP Staff.
I'll tell you what, if I didn't get into the Gauntlet then I was going for the cup. I would hate to be in your shoes though because, like you said, so many people will be disappointed because they didn't get in. I was already bummed out and my day did a 180 when I found out I made it in.

I do love that there are so many new people jumping in. To think over half the field is first timers is awesome to see.

I'll tell you what, if I didn't get into the Gauntlet then I was going for the cup. I would hate to be in your shoes though because, like you said, so many people will be disappointed because they didn't get in. I was already bummed out and my day did a 180 when I found out I made it in.

I do love that there are so many new people jumping in. To think over half the field is first timers is awesome to see.

The Gauntlet is a great event to be your first. The Zoocrew has a way of breaking the ice and making sure everyone has fun, and everything surrounding the event is so awesome.

Proof that THP always keeps growing and evolving. Love seeing so many new faces jump in around here for sure. It brings a lot of life in, no time for the drama llama's out there when there's so much awesome.

And you Dan of the Greg variety, are awesome.

Nothing like telling your boss that you have to leave work early because you need to go buy make up.

1giphy%204_zpsawk2iypb.gif

For my boy ddec...
Ainters gonna aint.

Daughter needs it for dance team dress rehearsal tonight. And now my wife has texted me 3 other things to get... Twice AFTER I have left the store.

Proof that THP always keeps growing and evolving. Love seeing so many new faces jump in around here for sure. It brings a lot of life in, no time for the drama llama's out there when there's so much awesome.

And you Dan of the Greg variety, are awesome.
Exactly! Love seeing the new faces jump in and help make this place even better!

One day I hope to be like you. My awesome level is way low. Haha

Also I had two impacted wisdom teeth pulled about 5 years ago and it felt like I got run over by a truck for a few days. Didn't help the dentist was literally putting all his weight on my lower jaw to get the gums away from the teeth. smooth foods and salt water gargles and you will be healed in a few days time. Luckily the mouth is the fastest healing place on our bodies.

So Nike dumps Manny P for making comments, but keeps Tiger, Vick and multiple others? Bet he would still be there if he had won the fight.
Dont they still sponsor Big Ben too? I mean seriously?

So Nike dumps Manny P for making comments, but keeps Tiger, Vick and multiple others? Bet he would still be there if he had won the fight.
Dont they still sponsor Big Ben too? I mean seriously?

You can clearly womanize and kill dogs, but damnit don't say anything against the LGBT community.

You can clearly womanize and kill dogs, but damnit don't say anything against the LGBT community.

Lets not forget raping allegedly and dont they have AD too?
I mean cmon, you can beat a child (allegedly), kill dogs, rape women, have #UglyHookerGate, but this gets you cut loose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back