Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
387ad9c67915bf13d4c5e0ecfe193314.jpg

d45c80e3e6fda8e8aabce7e3e263ddda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I just walked outside and its freezing....literally.

32 right now and the high is 71.

#onlyiniowa

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

As we're sitting here drinking coffee the bride says " too bad for the snow, you could've gone golfing... Grrrr

Another 3 last night brought our total to 6" yesterday........hopefully get to golf in June lol

Was 60 when we started our tourney, 84 when we finished up. Quite a bit of wind but was a great time.

Only my 2nd outing of the year coming up tomorrow (and the first one was a short 5300 yard course).

I just went 3 weeks without swinging a club because of an injury. I'm so excited for tomorrow. I think I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Sunny, and 84 degrees. Great golf weather.

Looking really great here the next few days.

Low
High​
TUESDAY APR 5
clear_am.png
Clear

81°

52°

WEDNESDAYAPR 6
clear_am.png
Clear

86°

56°

THURSDAYAPR 7
partlycloudy_am.png
Partly Cloudy

79°

54°

Not a could in the sky and about 70 degrees.

ec01f864c4f1fd88e9bb777886b46996.jpg

Supposed to be a high of 90 and sunny today. High 60's and raining the rest of the week.

Going to be really windy all weekend, but looking forward to getting out and playing. :clapp:

Been snowing on and off all day here. Doesn't look like we'll get on the course for a couple weeks. Boooooooooo.

High of 80*F with a small chance of showers this Sunday. Should be a great day to play a new course

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Tapatalk

2 inches of ****ing snow on my patio on April 9th. Not cool

Freaking white out in Ohio.

16dcbc1f1fd604ab84116a81687787d9.jpg

Golf with THPers today, planned for tomorrow as well.

34 degrees and snowing right now. Looks like I will stay in and watch the Masters today.

Golfing today and it looks like sun, clear skies, and 20*C. Yesssss!!!

Managed 18 yesterday at Mercer Oaks (West) NJ, Sun, lots of wind, very cold and the 17th hole we had rains, sleet, snow and hail, did I say it was cold and windy. Not the worst weather day I've played golf in but not far off. Went out as a threesome, the 3rd guy ditched us on the 12th to play the last 3 holes he was that pissed at the weather, O' and the slow threesome in front of us but that is another story.

40 degrees and little wind for a change. Maybe the driving range later. Lots of work to do!

Will barely hit 30 today. About a week away still from decent golfing weather.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Just saw some flurries in April, not cool

Got nice and warm today, close to 70, but the wind was gale force again. Supposed to be a bit calmer tomorrow topping out at 15mph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back