I'm still on the fence with this (75% in), but I have a friend who may be interested as well.

I'm still on the fence with this (75% in), but I have a friend who may be interested as well.

Your old room mate I met last time up? He's a solid dude :thumb:

Your old room mate I met last time up? He's a solid dude :thumb:

Nah a coworker I played in a scramble with today. Trying to get him on thp, but I know hanging out with a group of them will definitely convince him.

Nah a coworker I played in a scramble with today. Trying to get him on thp, but I know hanging out with a group of them will definitely convince him.

That means that you must come and bring him them, sign 'em up! :thumb:

Ok I just sent him the info and he said sign him up. I guess that means I'm 100% in as well. Looking forward to it fellas

Geez I don't come in here since work and all I see is old coots talking about showers. ewww...

Ok I just sent him the info and he said sign him up. I guess that means I'm 100% in as well. Looking forward to it fellas

Old hell yea! :bomb:

Geez I don't come in here since work and all I see is old coots talking about showers. ewww...

Dawg has to have his daily shower. I can go two or three weeks without one :D

We are now pushing the limits of the boundaries of civility and clean living in those condos.
Go check out the sheet.

OK put me down as going. Who do I need to pay for this shindig?

Also I'm 44 but him like 64 so all you old coots could destroy me.

OK put me down as going. Who do I need to pay for this shindig?

Also I'm 44 but him like 64 so all you old coots could destroy me.

Jitzy is in the house!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are now pushing the limits of the boundaries of civility and clean living in those condos.
Go check out the sheet.

For clean living and civility we can stay home.

Senility is a wonderful thing isn't it... meet new people everyday, still think victory is just one putt away...

Bring on the woodshed :D

That sounds like a 100% verified yes to me! Would love to tee it up again with you!

Did I hear some one say bring on the woodshed !

Done deal brother !

By my count, we know have 16 100% verified! :banana:

$500 to fly into Jacksonville that weekend. What the F is going on?! College football…?

How many beds are in the villas?
Every room I have slept in had two full Queens.

I'm going to bring an air bed though. The rooms are HUGE and so are a couple of the closets. I might go full troll and sleep under the stairs.

By my count, we know have 16 100% verified! :banana:

Four foursomes and possibly more huh!?

$500 to fly into Jacksonville that weekend. What the F is going on?! College football…?
They must have got wind that the Gethering was happening that weekend

If you fly into Tampa you can catch a ride up with me.

If you fly into Tampa you can catch a ride up with me.
I appreciate that man. I'm not sure it'll work from a cost or logistics standpoint, but it gives me another option to keep an eye on.

I appreciate that man. I'm not sure it'll work from a cost or logistics standpoint, but it gives me another option to keep an eye on.
Flying into Tallahassee would undoubtedly add several hundred dollars because Tallahassee sucks, but consider it a third option should someone bump their head and lower the price of a flight into or out of Tallahassee.

So who and when do we need to get the money to?

Flying into Tallahassee would undoubtedly add several hundred dollars because Tallahassee sucks, but consider it a third option should someone bump their head and lower the price of a flight into or out of Tallahassee.

Has to be the most expensive airport in the country

Back