Robert Trent Jones links Course #KickOffClassic Preview

Oh my that is pretty. My goodness, can't wait for tomorrow!

Alan just a bit off the back on his approach. JM follows him. Tough pitches coming up!

Never mind that wasn't JM and Alan! Ha. At least I could tell those two guys where their balls were!

20160218_165529_zpsz6lwh6pa.jpg

Now I've got the right guys!

Place is just stunning. Thanks for the photos Barry!

dude JM you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO take a pic of your approach into 18. that is one of the most nerve-racking shots i've ever had to play. but it's stunning.

dude JM you ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO take a pic of your approach into 18. that is one of the most nerve-racking shots i've ever had to play. but it's stunning.

Curious to hear how it compares to the approach into the 18th at Caladonia or True Blue.

Curious to hear how it compares to the approach into the 18th at Caladonia or True Blue.

never played it. but what they're facing is usually a mid-iron over water to a green fronted by a sheer face of rocks. the green is long side to side but not very deep, and over the green is a steep slope. so pretty much no bailout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The approach to 18 is pretty intimidating. Long hitters shouldn't have a problem with the second shot I was at 175 and rinsed it

It's going to be a blast boys

The course ate my lunch. There were definitely flashes of brilliancebut some really dark shadows of despair as well ha ha

That place looks darn sweet.

Might not have had our best game today but it was still mucho fun out there with johnnymojo

The course ate my lunch. There were definitely flashes of brilliancebut some really dark shadows of despair as well ha ha

This is why we have partners!

18 looks pretty darn cool

It's a really nice hole! The carry on the second can be intimidating for sure. The green is 150 - 200 feet long from left to right but only about 50' deep

Not the easiest finishing hole out there.

I would say it's harder than TPC Vegas #18.

I don't think it will play as difficult as usual the greens on the links course are softer than I have ever seen them and hold on to approach shots from long/mid irons well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice round guys, nice to follow along.

Great stuff Mojo! Course looks fantastic! You boys have fun out there this weekend!

Robert Trent Jones links Course #KickOffClassic Preview

Great stuff Mojo! Course looks fantastic! You boys have fun out there this weekend!

Jeff/John says hello! #GameFace
d54487f5ed6943aa5d0f40eecb7d2d95.jpg

That 18th hole looks sweet and a tough approach if you don't hit a bomb off the tee. Hope I get to play this course someday.

Love a good RTJ course. Enjoy

sent from my Samsoon S5 from the bottom of a mud hole

Back