What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see them in person? I've found that Eccos can look starkly different in hand (or on foot?)

Price is usually an issue with Ecco. Not many deals to be had unless they're last year's model, etc. I know several who swear by them, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally speaking, the mark up on Ecco is not as much as some other mainstream golf or athletic brands. Makes it hard to find a deal. Though, like you, I know so many who swear by them.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

My issue with Ecco will always stem back to being run off from their booth at the PGA Show....twice...for their fears of espionage.

My issue with Ecco will always stem back to being run off from their booth at the PGA Show....twice...for their fears of espionage.

I've got an amazing pair of Ecco shoes here I'll never wear again because of this. Made me feel like a criminal.

So weird.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've got an amazing pair of Ecco shoes here I'll never wear again because of this. Made me feel like a criminal.
Every freaking year. Its pathetic.

Did you see them in person? I've found that Eccos can look starkly different in hand (or on foot?)

Price is usually an issue with Ecco. Not many deals to be had unless they're last year's model, etc. I know several who swear by them, though.

Haven't seen them in person, just Pictures. My wife has a pair she wears for work and loves he comfort.

Haven't seen them in person, just Pictures. My wife has a pair she wears for work and loves he comfort.

I have a pair of Ecco sneakers that are incredibly comfortable. I think about buying a pair of golf shoes, but they're just not my style. I'd get the World Class ones if I didn't mind paying $400 for them.

I have a pair of Ecco sneakers that are incredibly comfortable. I think about buying a pair of golf shoes, but they're just not my style. I'd get the World Class ones if I didn't mind paying $400 for them.

Up until now, none of their styles have caught my attention. These did that for the first time. I need to see them in person before I search any harder

Those eccos are nice... few of my buddies wear eccos and LOVE them. I have not been able to drop that kind of coin but I have a hard time finding shoes that don't kill my feet by the end of the round, so if they are that comfortable, I may have to try them out next time around.

I just got a brand new pair of Truelinks Vegas and so far they are the most comfortable shoe I have worn out there... it's just very hard to get the right size with them. Not always a fan of their styles, but I am leaning more towards comfort out there now.... getting old I guess!!!!

That's a long drive away! I'll scour the interwebs

eBay has some for $79 and cheaper depending on size

Just got a Chase54 polo and while it's a great color and the deal from a THPer was awesome, I don't think I'll be looking for any more of their stuff. I certainly wouldn't look at them at full price.

The material is going to snag for sure, the sizing is baggy and collar is too tall for my liking.

Maybe I'll find better stuff from them down the road but my first piece is a flop.

Grabbed a cheap pair of Under Armour golf pants on ebay. The pair I have now are a little big and long, so I'm hoping I get a better fitting size this time.

I'm a sucker for TW shoes.

465edf2e60a214f5efaad7e4983cd1a0.jpg

How are the shins?

Did you get a chance to get over to downtown and check out the updates to the sidewalks, Toomer's, etc. this weekend? Not sure when you were in Auburn last.

How are the shins?

Did you get a chance to get over to downtown and check out the updates to the sidewalks, Toomer's, etc. this weekend? Not sure when you were in Auburn last.

The shins are fine! New tongue design is better.

The event was slam packed busy, didn't get a chance to make it downtown.

New season, new shoes

Last edited:
Pondering a couple Sligo shirts...I might have a problem.

Im eyeing like 5 pairs of Adicross V lol I had no idea they came in so many colors. One of my favorite styles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back