Okay Upstate NY THPers

Dates were listed earlier in the thread

I like the sounds of having options. I really hope the dates work out!

Its about 3:15-3:30 drive from buffalo airport. Rochester is under 3hrs

Okay Upstate NY THPers

I like the sounds of having options. I really hope the dates work out!
2.5 hours from Albany as well.

And 1.5 hours from Syracuse.

Dates were listed earlier in the thread

May 14th and 15th Harv...You might be cutting it a bit close.
Sorry, totally spaced it, calendar marked, should work, can't wait to hear the details, Cure was so much fun in OH, love to try some of the new stuff.

Just found this thread tonight and got caught up. Not sure how I missed it but look forward to seeing details.

Just found this thread tonight and got caught up. Not sure how I missed it but look forward to seeing details.

It'll be good to tee up with you again KK!

For those hoping to get into this event and looking at hotels, I'd recommend staying somewhere in Vestal as opposed to Apalachin. Vestal is 10-15 minutes away from the course and has way more dining/lodging options. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

For those hoping to get into this event and looking at hotels, I'd recommend staying somewhere in Vestal as opposed to Apalachin. Vestal is 10-15 minutes away from the course and has way more dining/lodging options. Let me know if I can help with anything else.

Are you planning on signing up?

Are you planning on signing up?

Yessir! Awaiting further details...

Edit: I should say Yes, provided it's not the same weekend as my wife's birthday. If you need help with anything, let me know. I'm just 10 minutes away from the course.

Last edited:
I love that there is a good amount of interest in this one.

I think i will put my name in the hat for this one 5 hr drive is doable.

I can't wait for the info

This event is in May, so the fescue shouldn't be too bad thankfully! Everyone is in for some great golf on a beautiful course. Maybe we'll get lucky and the bald eagles living on Hiawatha Island will pay a visit.

Looking forward to see who the captains are, looking really forward to sign up date!

Yessir! Awaiting further details...

Edit: I should say Yes, provided it's not the same weekend as my wife's birthday. If you need help with anything, let me know. I'm just 10 minutes away from the course.

I believe the dates were listed already, I would grab them but I am mobile.

Something tells me this will be an event the blow away expectations

Details on the event will be coming Monday, or at the latest Tuesday (depends on my travel time back from THP Event).
At that time, all will be revealed.

I love THP Mondays (or Tuesdays).

Back