Black Widow Signature II white grips

Wilson Staffer

Reaction score
Handicap
Couldn't believe how cheap these were on the bay until I read the mixed reviews. Just picked up 8 of these in white with the black web pattern for like a dolar per grip. From the reviews I guess you either love em or hate em. Sounds like they're great grips but lack durability from reviews. Thought they'd look cool on my black phenom shafts though. Anyways if anyone has tried these can I get an honest review. Thanks

They lasted about a month on my clubs.
Since switching to multiple other lines I have never had issues like I had with these.

They lasted about a month on my clubs.
Since switching to multiple other lines I have never had issues like I had with these.
Oh geez sounds like I got ripped off but for a buck per grip no big deal. I did get the Sharpros in but didn't realize they were .580 core so I got these. Lol

They are definitely some of the coolest grips I've seen, but performance-wise I haven't heard great things. I did use some of their multi-compound grips before and never had any issues, I enjoyed them quite a bit as a matter of fact.

They are definitely some of the coolest grips I've seen, but performance-wise I haven't heard great things. I did use some of their multi-compound grips before and never had any issues, I enjoyed them quite a bit as a matter of fact.
Well they market the signature II as a multi compound surface but it sounds like from reviews they're awesome for a couple of rounds and then wear out quickly and get slick. I bought em for the value obviously so maybe I'll throw em on the Pings as my backup set. I just thought the white with the spider logo would look cool in contrast to the black rip phenom shafts and white skull logo. Was hoping to hear better reviews. Guess I'll have to see for myself. Trial and error.

These grips are probably the worst I've ever seen or felt. Horribly thin like a bicycle inner tube and slick, about a half inch shorter than standard grips. Awful.....I just threw em in the trash. What an absolute joke. Can't believe anyone would game these.

These grips are probably the worst I've ever seen or felt. Horribly thin like a bicycle inner tube and slick, about a half inch shorter than standard grips. Awful.....I just threw em in the trash. What an absolute joke. Can't believe anyone would game these.

I had the "Edge" on a couple of wedges and hated them. They were slick as well. Look great but poor performance.

Back