Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up shivering....

1391776_10151766216598401_760705929_n.jpg

It should start rising and be up to 38 by my tee time.

Rain rain go away come again some other day. We got 4 inches between Saturday evening and yesterday. Supposed to get more today.

60 and sunny today, heading out for a noon tee time!

71* with a constant rain since about 1am. Hoping it stops soon

71* with a constant rain since about 1am. Hoping it stops soon

It rained here Saturday and Sunday...now its too wet to do anything.

About 60° today with 20+ mph winds, and we're playing.

28° this morning and almost perfect. Will warm up nicely as the sun begins taking off this frost. Wish I was playing with my THP buddy today.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381932777371.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381932777371.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
45 as I head to the course with a high of 65 let's do this

45 and rainy on my last day of fall break. Front came in quicker than expected. Sad.

Back to mid 60's tomorrow though, so it's just a golf push at least.

62 and sunny today. Perhaps I should duck out of work early, even if it's to squeeze in 9

45 and rainy on my last day of fall break. Front came in quicker than expected. Sad.

Back to mid 60's tomorrow though, so it's just a golf push at least.

About the same here. 48° and rainy this afternoon, 63 tomorrow and 71 on Sunday.

Had to close the windows for the first time because it was too cold. It was 61 in the house and my fingers were numb!

Couple inches of snow on the ground today, so nobody open to go out early. Will pick up a small niner later today if it melts quick enough and some range practice. Already 35 and pretty nice...have to experience it to understand I guess. Gotta love Colorado weather.

FROST on the cars this morning! Suppose to get to 70 later.

40* right now, supposed to hit high 50s today with 10-15 mph wind. The norm for this time of year.

45 and windy here. It's supposed to hit 60 tomorrow so I'll be getting a round in.

Couple inches of snow on the ground today, so nobody open to go out early. Will pick up a small niner later today if it melts quick enough and some range practice. Already 35 and pretty nice...have to experience it to understand I guess. Gotta love Colorado weather.

I am in the same boat and understand completely buddy. 72* and sunny wouldn't be too bad either.

I am not golfing today, but man I wish I was. Sunny and 55° without a cloud in the sky. Warmer outside than it is in my house.

Supposed to top out at 86 today. Sunny. Should be nice.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

There has been frost every morning for the past week, but mid 60's during the day. Should be nice again this afternoon for our round. :)

29 degrees and snowing when I woke up this morning. Looks like golf season is over in the upper peninsula.

Rain rain and more rain now. Chance of flurries tonight and some freezing. time to move to Florida.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

We're going to have our first freeze in the morning. Wonderful.

We're going to have our first freeze in the morning. Wonderful.

Late to the party, brother. Had ours dang near a month ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back