2013 THP Challenge Coins On Sale Now

Very surprised I was able to come home and order one of each. Very happy though for sure!

Almost forgot but clad I was able to snag one of each.

And I am now shocked to see they have not sold out.

Got mine coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was lucky enough to still be able to get one, I got called out to a meeting at 11:30 and just got back, exepcting to have been shut out. But got my order in. #Can'tWait

How are these not sold out yet?!?!

How are these not sold out yet?!?!

Let's instead celebrate how some THP'ers still have a chance to get them.

All too often people say things sell out within minutes. These will sell out....and folks can't use that excuse this time!

Can someone lead me to the post of what these games were, I don't remember seeing the description just the winners/creators

So glad I got to order one of each today!!!

I must admit to being surprised to see that these haven't all sold out yet - I hope people who thought they would have missed out actually realise there are still some left

Looks like there are still a few left...bumping this so everybody has a chance to snag these great one of a kind coins.

I must admit to being surprised to see that these haven't all sold out yet - I hope people who thought they would have missed out actually realise there are still some left

I almost forgot about these coming out today and I was able to pick up all 3 of them!!!! I would have kicked myself had I missed out on this!!!

I was on the golf course but I did manage to get in an order for all three using my phone. Who says we old geezers are technologically challenged?

Spoiler
It did take me about 10 minutes to complete the order though. :smile:

Glad I got the full set ! These really are great and something I hope THP continues each year.

Just got in on these. I was really shocked that they were still available when I got home this afternoon. Now I have all three coming!

BOOM! So pumped I was able to get in on these. Could only pony up the cash for 2 but I'm pretty stoked they weren't gone.

Thanks guys. Thank you all that jumped in early and purchased these beautiful coins designed by THPers.
While they did not sell out right away, there is no doubt they will in time.

ditto, completely forgot about it until I saw this thread. Very happy I was able to pick them up.

I almost forgot about these and was very surprised that there will still some left.

Already had the original, but ordered the other two for the collection.

I almost forgot about these and was very surprised that there will still some left.

Already had the original, but ordered the other two for the collection.

For the collection?!! The heck with that, use them to take money from all of your golfing friends. Or in my case to pay them to play with me!! LOL.

For the collection?!! The heck with that, use them to take money from all of your golfing friends. Or in my case to pay them to play with me!! LOL.

I will rotate them as ball markers. I'm typically the worst golfer in the group, so I'm not going to volunteer my money to the group......:act-up:

Just picked up an original coin really like the way it looks, hopefully I will get a chance to pick up the other 2 as well.

Just picked up an original coin really like the way it looks, hopefully I will get a chance to pick up the other 2 as well.

They are available right now. Still in stock too.

Very happy I was able to just place an order and pick up the two new ones to complete my 2013 set. Can't wait to get them in.

Back