Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
i-rNkLZxK-L.jpg

i-C72mfqS-L.jpg

i-dPFfJ8f-L.jpg

i-5vZnmrs-L.jpg

I would be happy to test the hybrid and the 3 wood guys. No trouble for me at all :)

Over/under on how many yards Tmag says this hybrid will add to your game?

Nonetheless, I like Taylormade Hybrids. I am sure I will like this one.

their hybrids have not been a favorite of mine since prior to the R11. This looks decent though. Heavier shaft than what you are seeing mostly out there nowadays which is nice.

I would be happy to test the hybrid and the 3 wood guys. No trouble for me at all :)

Sure thing. Come down to Sarasota tomorrow and be our 4th and you are all set.

What is the stock shaft in that one?

Like that it's adjustable and that shaft weight range works for me.

Looks nice, whats the shaft offering there in the TP model?

Like that it's adjustable and that shaft weight range works for me.

Agreed. I like that weight in a hybrid. A lot.

Sure thing. Come down to Sarasota tomorrow and be our 4th and you are all set.

Maybe the CEO isnt using his plane this weekend...

Like seeing the heavier shaft in there. Pretty sharp looking hybo. I've been very happy with my rescue 11 but wasn't a fan if the RBZ in either stage. I see this adjustable. Any word or pic of the adaptor that it uses?

Nice heavy shaft in a hybo is always good for stability/accuracy, and I like the head shape and aesthetics a lot. I hated the RBZ hybrids, but these could very well change my mind - would love to give em a swing.

epy9ezy5.jpg

Glad that they are getting another offering in the fairway/hybrid area. Not that the Stage 2 was bad at all, but more choice is always better!

Really nice looking club. I'm really loving the driver and look forward to the reviews on this one.

This is a nice looking hybrid!

That's a sharp looking hyrbrid! I like the appearance, but I couldn't tell if there's a movable weight in the sole or not (it looks like there isn't). I think it's interesting that they kept the SLDR line going if the "slider" that I assume inspired the name isn't present.

Interested to hear some thoughts on the TP version in this..I believe I'm in the market for a new hybrid and this may have to be hit

Good looking club.
Anxious to hear your thoughts JB.

Perfect option to have as my upgrade at hybrid. Love the look of this club

Speeder hybo shaft, nice!!!

Any thoughts on the TP vs non-TP head? I know the drivers match.. Same for the hybrid? Seems like a TP hybrid would be a little less on the draw bias side of the equation?

Looks pretty sweet....love that shaft and the weight of it is almost perfect

I like the look of this at address too. That's a heavier shaft than I've played in a hybrid--heavier than the current shafts in my irons. Hmmm.

Speeder hybo shaft, nice!!!

Any thoughts on the TP vs non-TP head? I know the drivers match.. Same for the hybrid? Seems like a TP hybrid would be a little less on the draw bias side of the equation?

Being as it is adjustable, I am sure it is merely that and the shaft.

Back