SeeMore Putters Thread

SeeMore Putters Thread

Got my FGP in today...

7EF4C2B5-EFA0-4C11-B800-C4BB6E5B23AC-7848-0000119343FB34BC_zps67d68b5b.jpg

9231A663-A04C-496D-A7BC-2816B344EC71-7848-000011933E6160BC_zps439c07ae.jpg

7C336765-9306-4DDA-90BD-094B62B8A4F2-7848-0000119337BA257E_zpsb13b69e8.jpg

That headcover is awesome! I want one.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Dang, I need that pink headcover in my life.

The Z3c gets its first day on the course today!!!

Hey guys pretty new to the site, but just picked up my first fgp today! Was playing around with it on the practice green and it seemed to roll so much nicer if I had the ball further back in my stance (so pretty much in middle) and my hands felt more behind the ball, does this make sense? I notice that Mr zach Johnston has a slight cupping of the left hand and he ain't to bad of a putter.

Hey guys pretty new to the site, but just picked up my first fgp today! Was playing around with it on the practice green and it seemed to roll so much nicer if I had the ball further back in my stance (so pretty much in middle) and my hands felt more behind the ball, does this make sense? I notice that Mr zach Johnston has a slight cupping of the left hand and he ain't to bad of a putter.

Hey Frasely, I haven't welcomed you yet, so welcome to THP!!!

I think keeping the FGP neutral center is a great way to use it. Freature Ground Plumb, a nice little shoulder rock, and you should be seeing some great consistency in your putting!

Thx canadan, yeah I joined up months ago but just been keeping quiet. Playing in a 36 hole tourney today and just dropped a superstroke 2.0 on the fgp so will let u guys know how I get on.
Its crazy reading all the hype on seemores on this site, cause where I'm from( new Zealand) they have a very low profile, and just trying to find one to try out is pretty hard. But excited to roll this today.

Thx canadan, yeah I joined up months ago but just been keeping quiet. Playing in a 36 hole tourney today and just dropped a superstroke 2.0 on the fgp so will let u guys know how I get on.
Its crazy reading all the hype on seemores on this site, cause where I'm from( new Zealand) they have a very low profile, and just trying to find one to try out is pretty hard. But excited to roll this today.

I experienced the same thing with SeeMore.. Very small footprint here in Ohio (only a couple versions at the golf galaxy here) yet listening to the testimonials, emailing with them, experiencing SPi first hand, and now having a solid collection and seeing the quality first hand of their M series and PR options, I couldn't be more impressed.

Hopefully SeeMore can continue to increase their footprint over the coming years. I'm just pumped that THP embraces a company that truly cares about their customers (family).

I wish I didn't have so many headcovers. I want that red one bad.

Yeah that's why I hunted down a fgp because of all the amazing things I have heard on this forum. Might have to wait till we make a trip over to America to pick up a m series, they look gorgeous!

Welcome to both THP and to SeeMore. Jman has posted videos showing various SPI drills in the mFGP testing thread and SeeMore has several videos showing the SPI method on their website. Another resource you might look into is the SeeMore Cyber Coach that Howzat is using and has a thread with his thoughts.

I experienced the same thing with SeeMore.. Very small footprint here in Ohio (only a couple versions at the golf galaxy here) yet listening to the testimonials, emailing with them, experiencing SPi first hand, and now having a solid collection and seeing the quality first hand of their M series and PR options, I couldn't be more impressed.

Hopefully SeeMore can continue to increase their footprint over the coming years. I'm just pumped that THP embraces a company that truly cares about their customers (family).[/QUOTE]
Quoted because it is so true!

I added an M1 today, now I've got two SeeMore's mwahahahahahahaha

I may have that red putter cover before Columbus. Would look awesome next to my red Amp Cell woods/hybrid and protecting my favorite club in the bag at the same time. #gonnapulltrigger

I added an M1 today, now I've got two SeeMore's mwahahahahahahaha
And so it begins......
The M1 has a very nice shape. I think you will enjoy her.

I like it as I am a blade player and this is a little on the larger side. I can't wait to roll it on grass.

Glad it got to you! Enjoy!!!

Welcome to THP Frasely! Yeah, the SPi lesson I got taught me a very neutral setup, ball in middle of stance. There are some vids on the SeeMore website too. If you work at it, these are such great putters! Good Luck!

Not CB yet, its at 35.5 with a SS 1.0 on it, but maybe soon.

Its fantastic. Nice smooth roll, great sound. ALMOST too pretty to actually game it!

Got it. Thinking I want to get mine at 35" with just a little back weighting. Old school? Haha

Got it. Thinking I want to get mine at 35" with just a little back weighting. Old school? Haha

I am considering sticking a little backweight in there with maybe a .5 to 1in extension.

I wish I could find somewhere to explain a cheap way to make a backweight using things I have at home!!

Last edited:
Had my my mFGP2 regripped tonight at PGA SS and the guy wouldn't shut up about the Pink patent leather headcover. He couldn't believe that it came with the club. Haha

Back