Scotty Cameron putters

I really like that grip. Stealthy.

Mannnnnnn I need that grip in XL on my X5R! Of course any of them you see on eBay are freakin' $99 or some nonsense!

At some point I may spend a few hundred to send it in and have the putter refinished in all black. I like the "murdered out" look.

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought one of my fav. headcovers to date:
s-l300.jpg

Should be here this week at some point, I think my collection for now is set!

That's a sweet cover.

I want that serape head cover but people be asking way too much! I might go for the Dia de Los Muertos Sugar Skull by Seamus Golf for $55.00. Mannkrafted had a nice one too but they're sold out.

Well I finally bit the bullet and bought one of my fav. headcovers to date:
s-l300.jpg

Should be here this week at some point, I think my collection for now is set!

I'm rocking that head cover also:
[video=youtube;w-B9suaN7n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-B9suaN7n4[/video]

I'm rocking that head cover also:
[video=youtube;w-B9suaN7n4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-B9suaN7n4[/video]

Thanks now I just went on a 30min youtube binge on ur page and am now thinking about Nike equipment

As much as I wanted to like the new 2016 models, they just didn't do it for me. Fantastic looking putters though.

As much as I wanted to like the new 2016 models, they just didn't do it for me. Fantastic looking putters though.

I'm going back and forth between the 2016 Newport 2.5 Midslant and the Toe Up #1. I like the insert in the new Scotty but the toe puts a better roll on the ball

M1 should be here Thursday.

get us some photos when it does, Ryan! Pumped?

Yes it's going to be a knock down drag out with my new vline fang odyssey but either victor will be good.

i grabbed one of the m1's again on Sunday at golfsmith and drained a 25' putt easily, with the m1. It was too short for me, but hoping when mine shows it is a perfect match. I just love the feel off the face, which is the one thing that is taking some time with the insert on the fang.

I'm going back and forth between the 2016 Newport 2.5 Midslant and the Toe Up #1. I like the insert in the new Scotty but the toe puts a better roll on the ball

I rolled the new Toe Up as well and really liked the feel of it. I would go with the Toe Up myself. It really just comes down to a feel thing for me. Both look fantastic.

I'm weak. I couldn't help it.

54f56df6e7083cddd7fde8a4accc8364.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Scotty Cameron putters

a89a30935e7e9dd576856b07770b2257.jpg

I keep repainting mine different colors. It's like a hobby in itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joined the club today with a GoLo S5

Looking sharp, love the cs golo in black

Got my M1 yesterday and not sure I like the stock grip. I had put a SS Flatso on my Vline Fang and think I am going to swap it out today before I game the M1 this weekend.

On my tourlinks I was able to drain a consistent amount of 9' putts last night, it feels great and I love the sound. The Vline might be in jeopardy.

? though, does my stock grip have to be cut off?

Snagged an X5R lastnight, my first SC putter. Can't wait for it to get here and try it out. It doesnt come with a headcover so I've got some ebay hunting to do. Even the stock covers for these don't seem to be cheap at all.

Got my M1 yesterday and not sure I like the stock grip. I had put a SS Flatso on my Vline Fang and think I am going to swap it out today before I game the M1 this weekend.

On my tourlinks I was able to drain a consistent amount of 9' putts last night, it feels great and I love the sound. The Vline might be in jeopardy.

It may can be saved with a grip removal tool and some solvent and possibly some air. A decent golf shop should be able to save it for you.

If you have a v-groove grip remover like Golfworks sells you should be able to save it no problem.

Snagged an X5R lastnight, my first SC putter. Can't wait for it to get here and try it out. It doesnt come with a headcover so I've got some ebay hunting to do. Even the stock covers for these don't seem to be cheap at all.
Make sure you find a mallet headcover, possibly a mid-mallet headcover might fit. Honestly with the scarcity of headcovers that fit the X line, I would invest in something you really like vs. just to get a hc.

If you have a v-groove grip remover like Golfworks sells you should be able to save it no problem.

Make sure you find a mallet headcover, possibly a mid-mallet headcover might fit. Honestly with the scarcity of headcovers that fit the X line, I would invest in something you really like vs. just to get a hc.
Currently eyeing this one. $15 shipping is a little ridiculous though.
cd969d033b75d4380498a073508097b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Currently eyeing this one. $15 shipping is a little ridiculous though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
IMHO a big part of buying a SC putter is to buy one of the many unique headcovers. Specially if you plan on keeping the putter, I'd try to do some more looking. I'll keep my eyes out as well for ya on the CameronCollector site.

IMHO a big part of buying a SC putter is to buy one of the many unique headcovers. Specially if you plan on keeping the putter, I'd try to do some more looking. I'll keep my eyes out as well for ya on the CameronCollector site.
I appreciate it. The number of mallet covers available seems to very limited compared to the blade covers. I'm probably going to try and find a large matador grip as well.

Back