The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This targeting of a defenseless player rule, needs to be looked at... That ND kid led with his shoulder and was just trying to make a play... Bad call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just checked back at the final OK State v TT game...123 points...good ole big 12 defense.

This targeting of a defenseless player rule, needs to be looked at... That ND kid led with his shoulder and was just trying to make a play... Bad call

Worst rule in football.

Who the hell is Temple? Wow. Great game going on...if your an owl fan.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

That was probably the most fun I've had at a football game in a long time if not ever. The last 19 seconds were painful. Typical Minnesota loss.

Who the hell is Temple? Wow. Great game going on...if your an owl fan.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fun game to watch. Crowd is so into it. A lot of the country are Owl fans tonight. Even one crazy Irish fan....

That was probably the most fun I've had at a football game in a long time if not ever. The last 19 seconds were painful. Typical Minnesota loss.
That had to have been a blast.

Sucks we lost, glad we went for it.

Should have been

QB sneak

T.O

QB sneak.

Great catch...that looks like it hurt

That had to have been a blast.

Sucks we lost, glad we went for it.

Should have been

QB sneak

T.O

QB sneak.

Or QB sneak, to, pass play, fg. I honestly think maybe the Nebraska game a couple of years ago or the Iowa upsets in 2010 and 2011 were as memorable for games I've attended.

And temple takes the lead

Matakevich is a player! What a motor on that guy.

Temple secondary fell asleep a few plays that series

Miles has only 2 SEC Championships (Played for another), and 1 National Championship (Played for another), and LSU has the most players on current NFL rosters. I feel that he has under achieved... The question I would ask, who could UGA get that would be better than Richt, in your opinion?

Dax

Not for me to decide, I just know that sometimes things get stagnant and it becomes time for a change. Lots of young up and comers who would probably jump at the chance to recruit and coach Georgia.
That's the million dollar question.....Or should I say multi-million dollar question. How big is Richt's buy out? I'd gather large. I'd think the UGA job would instantly become the number 1 open position if UGA does make a move[/B]. Just have to make the right hire. Can't do a Jim Donnan or Ray Goff type of hire.
Of the jobs opening this year I would agree.

There is an incredible support base there. The right coach could bring championships often.
Possibly, but I think the fan base is just tired of the seeming lack of effort in some big games that seems to rear its ugly head far too often.

Tough ending there for temple

Or QB sneak, to, pass play, fg. I honestly think maybe the Nebraska game a couple of years ago or the Iowa upsets in 2010 and 2011 were as memorable for games I've attended.
So, would you like Claeys for the next HC?

I wanted to live past 50, but college football doesn't want to give me 14 more years

A real strong win for nd .. Temple really really played well , hope they win out

kinda undecided on Stanford. Almost wondering if it would benefit the Irish if they won tonight to make the last game a true playoff elimination game?

On another note that Miami finish is just ridiculous. That was unreal

So, would you like Claeys for the next HC?

I like claeys and would like him to be coach. For next years recruiting class stability is needed to keep them. You can't clean house and expect most to stay. Now if they have the chance to go for a big name coach I wouldn't be mad. If Minnesota gets a new AD I wouldn't be surprised if Claeys is out.

I like Claeys as well.

Frankly what the current staff has done with the players outside of the QB position has been outstanding.

And it'll be important to try and keep what is the best recruiting class in a long time on board.

Just saw the Miami-Duke finish from yesterday, holy wow. Crazy had many laterals they were able to pull off before finding some running room. Play of the year? Hahaha

i hope you're not a fan of paul johnson's brand of football. dirty chop blocks and boring triple option play. disgusting. can't wait till that guy is out of the ACC.

oh and dooklol
You've posted your thoughts serval times on Paul Johnson so I'm aware of how you feel. Chop blocks are illegal and are personal fouls. We frequently use legal cut blocks. Here's some news for you every team playing college football uses cut blocks. Very often used by RB when blocking lineman or linebackers in the backfield. Our lineman do use cut blocks. They are legal. They don't cause injuries. We use them in practice every single day against our own team.

And I love the triple option.

Congrats to UNC on the big win. In the drivers seat of the costal by themselves.

You've posted your thoughts serval times on Paul Johnson so I'm aware of how you feel. Chop blocks are illegal and are personal fouls. We frequently use legal cut blocks. Here's some news for you every team playing college football uses cut blocks. Very often used by RB when blocking lineman or linebackers in the backfield. Our lineman do use cut blocks. They are legal. They don't cause injuries. We use them in practice every single day against our own team.

And I love the triple option.

Congrats to UNC on the big win. In the drivers seat of the costal by themselves.
Everyone should play like North Carolina. With made up class sechdeules and unfulfilled potential.

Last edited:
Just saw the Miami play again broken down on ESPNU. Really feel sorry for Duke. Officials totally blew this game ending play. Player was clearly down before a lateral. Even worse were THREE blocks in the back and two of them were horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back