Not a month from now we wouldnt. We would need zero percent of a tee time. :D

lies...Ive golfed year round 2 years straight and wont go out if its under 40

lies...Ive golfed year round 2 years straight and wont go out if its under 40

Yes I forgot the lone day each month that one might escape when the blistering cold climbs to 50 degrees.
You are dead right. Cleveland is a Utopia of golf weather.

The three of us are going to have a great time. Im sure that you members in Ohio are always willing to drive several hours on one day's notice to get out. I bet you are playing next year in Cincy weekly. :D

My penalty for not reading the board yesterday afternoon or this morning. I just agreed to fill out a group at World Woods tomorrow or I would be all over this.

Its a shame you guys are going in the morning. I would drive over for the day but its a 3 hour drive

Sorry about that Drew.

Yes I forgot the lone day each month that one might escape when the blistering cold climbs to 50 degrees.
You are dead right. Cleveland is a Utopia of golf weather.

The three of us are going to have a great time. Im sure that you members in Ohio are always willing to drive several hours on one day's notice to get out. I bet you are playing next year in Cincy weekly. :D

I bet if you come anywhere in Ohio and have a spot that needs filled you aren't calling the course and booking a tee time for 3

Its a shame you guys are going in the morning. I would drive over for the day but its a 3 hour drive

rise early, worth the round!

I bet if you come anywhere in Ohio and have a spot that needs filled you aren't calling the course and booking a tee time for 3

Says the guy that did not come to our Ohio Invitational or Tour Van Event the last 18 months. :D

This poor thread, getting inundated with Ohio conversation..

It's 53 here tomorrow.. Probably 45 and raining when I tee off without any pre-release anything. Clearly I'm in the wrong State, and I'm happy to admit to it.

Says the guy that did not come to our Ohio Invitational or Tour Van Event the last 18 months. :D

Ouch. Actually I kinda saw that comment coming. But THP is a little different to me now than it was when I first signed up

this is unbelievable to be honest

Sorry about that Drew.

No worries, next time. But I'll still you guys in November

rise early, worth the round!

Probably is. But I have a 7am round on Sunday already and I really would like some sleep this weekend. I don't get up until 8:30 on work days let alone weekends.

No worries, next time. But I'll still you guys in November

Probably is. But I have a 7am round on Sunday already and I really would like some sleep this weekend. I don't get up until 8:30 on work days let alone weekends.

You could always take a nap...

This poor thread, getting inundated with Ohio conversation..

It's 53 here tomorrow.. Probably 45 and raining when I tee off without any pre-release anything. Clearly I'm in the wrong State, and I'm happy to admit to it.

48 when I teed off today solo 60 when I was done. If MD packs enough today we might get to play tomorrow.

I wish I could figure out how to clone myself and get to Florida and get done here what I need to. I hope the pre-release clubs are something I'm hoping to bag next yr

I agree, unfortunately.

Ridiculous. If I were home instead of in Boston, I'd still be four hours away and would make it happen. Playing an awesome course with even better people... there should be a waiting list.

Ridiculous. If I were home instead of in Boston, I'd still be four hours away and would make it happen. Playing an awesome course with even better people... there should be a waiting list.
That's because you kick all kinds of ass, Greg.

Hey War Eagle, did you hit yourself in the face with that 64? lol

He did make try his hardest to do so though.

What a great time we had out there, we played birdies vs bogies and sadly, I lost. My Game is in a bad bad place right now, so I certainly deserved it, but I handed it over to JB on 17 to give myself a chance.... then took it back on 18.

Still....a good day on the golf course nonetheless I'm sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So speaking of needing a 4th...and a 3rd:

Who is joining War & I on Monday the 11th post Gauntlet?

Wrong thread? :)

So speaking of needing a 4th...and a 3rd:

Who is joining War & I on Monday the 11th post Gauntlet?

Wrong thread? :)

I might be able to depending on when we tee off.

Back