What's the most you'd spend on a ball marker?

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
This much?

102ballmarker.png

That's $165 at today's rate....:bulgy-eyes:

Recently spent @$14 on the THP coin. More then I thought I would ever spend on a ball marker/coin up until now.

It says Scotty Cameron on it, therefor it must be at least $100 :D

$300, as long as it came with a personalized headcover of me :D

Dumb question. Why. I don't remember the last time I ever looked at someone else marker while on the course. I'm sure it's prob really rare, which is why the price is so high. I just don't get it. But to each is own. As long as your happy.

I would never spend a dime on a ball marker. That same would be dime works just as well lol.

This much?

102ballmarker.png

That's $165 at today's rate....:bulgy-eyes:
$165 for the marker, then Economy Shipping? Sounds about right to me.

I'm not sure I even pay attention to the cost of a marker when I see one that I want to add to my collection. It would have to be pretty fancy for me to drop more than $20 on one though. No real reason behind that number, just the one that popped into my head.

It must be from heaven, and forged from the fire of God, and milled by hand by angels.

seza9abu.jpg

Lasted the weekend of my bachelor party. I win $3700 in 1st 15 min and used a 'banana' chip the entire weekend.

25 -30 bucks. $100 no thanks.

seza9abu.jpg

Lasted the weekend of my bachelor party. I win $3700 in 1st 15 min and used a 'banana' chip the entire weekend.

That is definitely one expensive ball marker, wouldn't want to forget that on a green!

$53 and I wont do it again and partially regret it

Most I've spent was high $20s. Couldn't see paying much more...

I am looking at a US Open set for Pinehurst for about $32, but that is a set and probably about as far as I would go.

Appears I'll have some issues selling my Betti one after seeing this thread :(

If it's cool enough... I'm a bad impulse buyer!
So far most is like $23

Just call me...Barb

I only use THP Challenge Coins as ball markers now.

It's the fact this was bidded up to that price so not just one optimistic listing, that's actually what it sold for.

£20 would be my limit, maybe £30 for something special from somewhere special but 100+ from a manufacturer, no thanks but each to their own.

I would probably spend up to about $20 for something really cool other than that I am using a coin or a token I got for free.

I bought the PGA Championship Callaway coin on ebay for $19.95 plus $3.00 shipping....BUT it was the last one I need to have the full set for this year

$53 and I wont do it again and partially regret it

Which one did you pay that much for?

I am not a ball marker collector so the most I will ever pay for one is $0. Therefore, if I were to lose my marker I am only out $0.

Appears I'll have some issues selling my Betti one after seeing this thread :(

No body likes betti markers. I may be interested in the box.

A quarter.........

I'm not sure. I can't really remember the last time I purchased a ball marker. I think I looked at one at a course I played at with my dad and it was 11-12 bucks and i thought that seemed like a lot. So I guess less than 10 bucks....but I'm not really sure i would purchase one to begin with.

Most I spent? $30 on a ball mark/divot tool combo. On just the mark, $5?

The two I use? I got for free. One was a giveaway from matrix shafts a while back which I love. The other was a gift from my boss, a divot tool/mark combo he picked up from a resort in Florida.

Back