Signup Open - 2016 #TheCup w/ Callaway Golf in Myrtle Beach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Read this whole thread before entering to make sure you get bonus entry and understand fully how to enter

The buildup has been epic. For months now, Hashtag Chad and mikedean441 has been getting ready. Each one is captain of a team and each team has 1 member from Callaway Golf and 6 members from this forum. Who those THPers will be? We find out today. Signup now.

Cost & What's Included
Cost for all is $369
3 Rounds of Golf at True Blue/Caledonia
1 Practice round at True Blue
Callaway Golf Bag
Unlimited Range Balls
Friday Team Dinner
Saturday Group Dinner
Sunday Trophy Celebration luncheon
SWAG SWAG SWAG
And the winning team will get equipment

For those that missed the main thread, and want the full details including dates, click here.

Qualifying
THP Events are held throughout the year and are incredibly unique ways to share a round or weekend with THPers and are filled with equipment, prizes and more. Your ticket to enter these events is the 2016 Albatross Club membership which goes to help the many pet shelters around the country and for more information on that, click here.

Signing Up
Signing up is as easy as sending in an email and is open now.
Bonus entry information is below
This remains open until 3pm EST
You will send in an email to admin at thehackersparadise.com (remove the spaces) and this information is needed.
Your Real Name
Your Forum Name
Your Golf Handicap (if you don't know it, guess)
Your Twitter Handle
If you prefer Team Hashtag or Team 441

Random draw determines who gets in and the way it works is simple. You get one name in the "hat" for both captains. If you choose them as your captain in the email sent, you get a second entry in that captain's hat only. And you can earn a bonus entry in one captain's hat by sending this out on Twitter.

Signup for #TheCup @THPGolf @CallawayGolf in Myrtle Beach @TrueBlueGolf @CaledoniaGolfFi & I choose
and then use either @MikeDeanTHP or @HashtagChad
And you must also include a link to this thread

Then post that tweet in this thread.

That's it. Then sit back and relax and see who gets the call later today for this epic THP Event.
If you get called, there will be a $100 non-refundable deposit due.

Last edited:
Its go time! And you find out today if you make it in! GOod luck everyone!

This is gonna be fun, lots of passion on both sides of this one.

Aw snap! #Team441 here I come!

Entry in!!!

Let's do this #Team441

https://twitter.com/The_RealJRod/status/720214082293342208

b8ec3e53d6cd5f19ee1214b0f6e55a5e.jpg

Last edited:
Email forthcoming:

Man talk about exciting!!! Sign up days are of EPIC proportions!!!

Entry IN!!!! Bonus entry:

good luck everyone, all bonus entries for #Team441 completed because it looks like that is going to be the hot ticket (obviously, I mean, if you want to win anyway). Need the best odds I can get for this epic showdown...errrr...beatdown. :angel:

So pumped for this one. I'm always #TeamHashtag

Oh yeah!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Good luck everyone! This ticket will be scorching hot! Pro tip: go for Team 441!

JM

On board

Hell yes getting this thing going early! (My sleep schedule thanks you JB) hopefully I wake up to a GLORIOUS selection!!! Good luck all!!!

Last edited:
Best of luck everyone...and go Team Hashtag!!

These course with THPers and the people involved from Callaway will blow you away and ensure the event is beyond what most of you can imagine.

Finally got my tweet in there right. Entry is in, wearing some THP swag today for good luck!

Team Hashtag hopeful here!

A lot of THP history has been made at this fantastic venue! Looking forward to making some of my own!

Entry is in! And here's my bonus tweet.

Let 'Er Rip Tater Chip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back