What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 1 of each of the Thp challenge coins.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Bought epoch and ztech tees.

You know I picked up one of those coins.

SS Ultra Slim 1.0 in black and red for my Golo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Went to town today!!!
Dick's had some clearance racks with marked down prices + 50% off of that. Bought 2 pr pants, 3 shirts, pr of shorts then dz balls & a rt hand glove $108 + tax

tappin from my big as note2

Traded in the 3deep and some other stuff and picked up a X Hot Pro 15* with a Diamana kaili 80x.

Some THP coins

Bought 2 dozen 2013 Pro V1 and 2 Dozen 2013 Pro V1x Mint from Golfballnut.com and also picked up a couple of new shafts to play around with

Nice! That should be a fun combo!

Thanks man. Love the blueboard in the 5w. Wanted something with similar feel but little lower flighted.

Traded in the 3deep and some other stuff and picked up a X Hot Pro 15* with a Diamana kaili 80x.

Very jealous of that combo. Have hit Wake's combo but in a different weight and flex and I contemplated ways to accidentally give him my XHP until he realized it his next round out.

Enjoy it man!

Bought the limited edition THP coins and my RBZ S2 tour with a Red Tie showed up.

Very jealous of that combo. Have hit Wake's combo but in a different weight and flex and I contemplated ways to accidentally give him my XHP until he realized it his next round out.

Enjoy it man!

Thanks, man. I wish I has hit his when I was in Florida. I can't wait to try mine out.

Bought 3 coins from THP earlier today. :thumb:

I bought a compact spring loaded ball retriever and a SKLZ grip and tempo trainer.

Picked up a nike mc03 weighted putter for pretty cheap. Excited to cut it down and put a super stroke on it. Still need to decide if i want to put the 3.0 like before since I like that or try maybe 2.0...

Also a box of hex black tours

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

As a left hander sometimes it's a little more difficult to find a really good deal. Yesterday I was able to get a brand new set of LH Mizuno MP-68s (wanted the 64s but they don't make them for lefties) for around $500 (4-pw). It is getting gold where I am and all the courses have already pulled their pins, so I will be heading downstate in the near future to get a feel for these before the winter hits.

Really excited, these will be my first blade style irons. I am currently gaming the Razr x blacks, so this will be a little bit of a change.

Went to town today!!!
Dick's had some clearance racks with marked down prices + 50% off of that. Bought 2 pr pants, 3 shirts, pr of shorts then dz balls & a rt hand glove $108 + tax

tappin from my big as note2

Nice! I never seem to have luck with clearance at Dick's. Everything still seems overpriced and never really a deal.

Got a really good deal on a set of AP1 712 irons and an odyssey PT10 putter. Still trying to put together a complete set, and these were my first purchases towards it.

Last edited:
Just got a great deal on an SLDR from a friend. Not at all interested in replacing my R1v2 at this point, but I am looking forward to testing it out. Who knows, maybe I'll lay it off onto the marketplace here for a good deal in a few weeks.

200 range balls to try and groove some kind of strike.
Last 5 were ok.

$T2eC16R,!zYFIcHE82p+BSWZ6FuIgQ~~60_57.JPG

Now that I'm completely happy with my bag, I've been trying to up my style game for the course, so I bought a lime green Sligo belt because I have so much lime green apparel, I think I can pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back