Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

First range session with the CAC tonight. Mixed experience. Firstly, this thing is forgiving. All my drives were playable. Secondly, this thing is a moonball machine for me. The shaft seems stout until I swing. Even at 8.5* the ball flight was way high. I made sure i was hitting up on it and that I wasn't imparting too much spin. Still, it was straight as an arrow!

WTB: xstiff shaft

My adapter should arrive tomorrow that will allow me to mount the Aldila NV60 to my Amp Cell, so Sunday will be the big test to see if a low-launch shaft on a high loft driver will give me the ball flight and distance I'm aiming for with the forgiveness my drive desperately needs.

Another day, another 13 out of 14 fairways hit with the CAC. If I could squeeze out 5-10 more yards it would be perfect, but cannot complain. So easy to hit baby draws, set at 11.25*.

Interested in trading the White tie for the Black tie? I have the black and its tipped for a cell and everything.

White tie launched at 15.9 with spin of 3700.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

Well after a driver shoot out at the range I can confirm that the Amp Cell with Kusala Blue is the best driver combo I have ever owned. So freaking solid, amazing feel and just as long as any exotic combo Ive ever tried. The Kusala takes all the good things about this driver and just cranks them up a notch.

Cobra AMP CELL Driver & AMP CELL Pro Driver Preview

Got to play with this bad boy on my bday yesterday. The thing that always impresses me about this driver is how easy it is to hit and hit well. I've played two 9 hole rounds in the past 5 weeks- yesterday being the second. 3/3 in FWs hit with one drive that measured well over 300 on the old GPS. It really just makes the game easier and more fun

Today will be the 'ahina's maiden voyage on the course for my Amp Cell. Hopefully it will be as good in reality as it is on paper. High launch head with low launch/low spin shaft should equal fabulousness.

Today will be the 'ahina's maiden voyage on the course for my Amp Cell. Hopefully it will be as good in reality as it is on paper. High launch head with low launch/low spin shaft should equal fabulousness.

Nice dude. Good luck!!

I foresee long and straight drives in your future. Look forward to hearing the results.

Anybody know where I can find the chart for a amp cell pro shaft in a amp cell head? The different lofts

Anybody know where I can find the chart for a amp cell pro shaft in a amp cell head? The different lofts
Here ya go
edu2ebyb.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you

Any suggestions on an inexpensive low launch/low spin shaft to put in my CAC? ProLaunch Red?

Any suggestions on an inexpensive low launch/low spin shaft to put in my CAC? ProLaunch Red?

I think Pro-Launch Red or Aldila NV series will probably be your best bets.

Holy Cow!!! I am in love with this driver all over again. The 'ahina and 11.5* setting is the absolute perfect combination for me. Long and straight all day.

I was straight as an arrow with this driver today. I am really liking the Red Tie pairing and it has been the most consistant club in the bag unless I am plaing with Mike Dean.

What aftermarket shaft should I consider to maximize my distance as a slow ~80 mph swing speed with the CAC? I currently am set at 11.25 and am hitting straight to baby draws with medium to high trajectory. Have regular stock shaft.

What aftermarket shaft should I consider to maximize my distance as a slow ~80 mph swing speed with the CAC? I currently am set at 11.25 and am hitting straight to baby draws with medium to high trajectory. Have regular stock shaft.

There's a lot of factors involved other than swing speed, but my buddy who only swings 80ish mph did really well with the stock regular shaft.

There's a lot of factors involved other than swing speed, but my buddy who only swings 80ish mph did really well with the stock regular shaft.

Thanks. I do like the stock shaft, just looking for a few more yards lost with the CAC. But I am hitting so many fairways, I guess I should just keep the stock setup.

Thanks. I do like the stock shaft, just looking for a few more yards lost with the CAC. But I am hitting so many fairways, I guess I should just keep the stock setup.

I wouldn't trade hitting fairways with straight/baby draw mid/high trajectory to try to gain a few extra yards. I have tried quite a few shafts and I have hit them all about the same distance. Sounds like you found a combo that works fairly well.

Driver worked good today in the cold weather. Hit 10/14 fairways and still good yardage. Hit the first 6 fairways in a row which never happens. Loving it

Back