St. Louis, MO THP Outing - Gateway National April 16, 2016

Who's all staying at the comfort inn in Fairview Heights?

That's where I booked. Not sure when I'm even going to check in, not really sure what the schedule is. Who all is up for grabbing a bite to eat and maybe a drink or 2 after the round?

I'm booked at my house in Webster Groves. Who wants to take care of my kids so I can go out partying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm booked at my house in Webster Groves. Who wants to take care of my kids so I can go out partying?

You mean your wife doesn't want to take care of the kids all day while your out playing golf and having fun and the whole night too? I can't imagine why not!:alien:

You mean your wife doesn't want to take care of the kids all day while your out playing golf and having fun and the whole night too? I can't imagine why not!:alien:

The fact that I just finished my league tonight and am now at the bar may have something to do with it.

The fact that I just finished my league tonight and am now at the bar may have something to do with it.

Yeah, that would probably do it. Good luck when you get home!

I will be up for a bite and a couple drinks after the round. I have a pass saturday but am locked in to going to the zoo on sunday.

I will be up for a bite and a couple drinks after the round. I have a pass saturday but am locked in to going to the zoo on sunday.

Great, I think we'll probably get several others also. Plenty of places to go in the area, so there shouldn't be too much travel involved. I think 5150 has some ideas on this also.

Great, I think we'll probably get several others also. Plenty of places to go in the area, so there shouldn't be too much travel involved. I think 5150 has some ideas on this also.

Sounds good to me!

There's always the clubhouse. Not sure what the menu looks like there. Downtown STL is just over the river from Gateway and has tons of options. Or back out towards the hotel in Fairview there's all kinds of stuff too.

If you want real deal STL dinner we should go into downtown and grab BBQ at Sugarfire.

Typed with my thumbs on a phone

LOTTA WATTA CREEK

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

There's always the clubhouse. Not sure what the menu looks like there. Downtown STL is just over the river from Gateway and has tons of options. Or back out towards the hotel in Fairview there's all kinds of stuff too.

If you want real deal STL dinner we should go into downtown and grab BBQ at Sugarfire.

The food is really good at Gateway. The beer selection is okay - nothing on tap so it's the usual St. Louis can and bottle selection.

Sugar fire is a good choice.

LOTTA WATTA CREEK

The owners were just indicted on tax fraud for under reporting income.

I saw that was hoping they were still open

Sugarfire just opened their downtown spot right across the street from my office. This is not good for my waistline. The bacon wrapped bacon is evil.

Sugarfire just opened their downtown spot right across the street from my office. This is not good for my waistline. The bacon wrapped bacon is evil.

Man we are practically neighbors! I work on Laclede's Landing and am over at the MAC almost daily. I eat at Snarfs along with Crazy Bowls and Wraps frequently.

I changed teams around just a bit since 5150s friend had to drop out. No biggie!

I drive a Black F150 Platinum and should get there around 10:00 AM or shortly thereafter. All tee times are under Tim Malyszko. This will be a blast.

• 11:03
    • Team 1 - Zenger and Zenger Guest
    • Team 2 - wubears71

• 11:12
    • Team 3 - 5150 and Daddio
    • Team 4 - mr3Putt and so-illhacker

• 11:21
    • Team 5 - Hunter57 and LSMO

Man we are practically neighbors! I work on Laclede's Landing and am over at the MAC almost daily. I eat at Snarfs along with Crazy Bowls and Wraps frequently.

Yep; I'm at 600 Washington. Just down the street. Snarf's was a zoo yesterday. We managed to head down right when whatever convention is across the street this week broke for lunch.

Headed out right now for a quick range session and 18. Unfortunately the course I'm playing today tops out at 6000 yards and the greens are probably slow. See you all in a little over 24 hours, I drive a charcoal crew cab Chevy 1500 if anyone sees me in the parking lot.

wubears71 have you found the Gateway membership to be worth it? I've considered it a few times but never pulled the trigger.

Headed out right now for a quick range session and 18. Unfortunately the course I'm playing today tops out at 6000 yards and the greens are probably slow. See you all in a little over 24 hours, I drive a charcoal crew cab Chevy 1500 if anyone sees me in the parking lot.

Have fun today! Here's a pic... I'll wear the Lakers hat tomorrow so I'll be easy to spot. Not many Laker fans in STL.

chase_golf.png

Have fun today! Here's a pic... I'll wear the Lakers hat tomorrow so I'll be easy to spot. Not many Laker fans in STL.

chase_golf.png

Thanks man, will do! I'll be on the lookout.

Score Cards are done.
5eac1e71a0042d37813f718d4a1ba7d1.jpg

I may bug out early and stop by Gateway on the way home today... get a head start on feeling out the putting green speeds. You heading that way today wubears71?

Back