EVNROLL Putters - THP at HQ

awesome! thanks for the feedback. Looking forward to trying out a new putter, Need all the help i can get in that department.

This has been a stellar thread, I'm enjoying this immensely. Love tech with a story, and if anyone has a story, its Guerin.

High MOI putters just make sense for so many people. These are intriguing, for sure.

They do, but these are less about high MOI and more about the face and build.

Very interesting thread and nice looking product with proven results.

That roll board is sweet. Awesome to see how the ball moves from contact.

Just wrapped up a great visit. The technology behind the putter lines is astonishing. Being able to obtain the same distance on toe and heel shots as the center is HUGE.

Is this legitimately 'toe' and 'heel' or is it simply a reference to a slight departure from the center of the face?

Is this legitimately 'toe' and 'heel' or is it simply a reference to a slight departure from the center of the face?
5/8 of an inch off center in each direction

That should really resonate with amateur golfers if true.

I wont call out a name, but it actually rings out with professionals too.
In fact if people knew how often the average professional misses the center by even a 1/4 of an inch and in many putters how much that changes things, its absolutely fascinating.

The head cover is cool with the ball marker!

Makes a lot of sense for the transfer of energy to the ball.
I wouldn't have thought about the gear effect if they didn't mention it though.

That grouping of 3 with the evnroll couldn't get any closer, that's crazy consistent!

Really informative visit with EVNROLL, today. I definitely learned some things, that I need to consider as I seek to improve my putting.

Oh, and along with the putter models looking pretty good, that head cover is pretty sweet, too.

This seems like some serious innovation. I think I remember ping having a face design that claimed to solve the same problem but I am not sure how that product did for them. Love that these are milled and have a new tech twist that would seemingly make them more forgiving. Very good info.

Thank you for the pictures and the videos.

The demo video was pretty impressive. I know we all would like to think we're more consistent, but opening up the sweetspot to 5/8" will definitely be a huge help. The ER2 is calling to me...

Wow 5 years in the making. Really cool tech and having the ball roll back to middle from different spots on putter is amazing

Didn't Bobby Grace solve this problem years ago? Still very cool, but Bobby even had the same tests

Didn't Bobby Grace solve this problem years ago? Still very cool, but Bobby even had the same tests

He says he did. Though some of his "tests/comparisons" are laughable.

I think I remember him having one with a like a suede board that when the ball moves on it it shows the line

Guerin Rife, huh? Pretty damn cool.

The ER6 really appeals to me but $329 is a big ouch.

Hopefully can roll one and see if it's worth the investment.

I like the videos and the explanation of the tech. Very intruding putters

Huge difference. Hard to explain on the move, but the TR to me is based on the weight of inserts. This is a physics idea with mass behind the ball and surface area touching the ball to bring different speeds. We talked a bit about this today with Guerin and he has tested both, and while I dont think its fair to share his studies, suffice it to say, he believes strongly in this. :D

I rewatched the Ping TR video. Those results we good but these results are WAY better when it comes to the dispersion.

It's amazing what technology can do with a bit of engineering. I like the concept of the grooves and looking forward to seeing more reviews.

Nor is it milled which is a preference for some. And I agree with your post.

Back