2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Everytime I speak with Toas about this event, I get so pumped up for contest to start. Hell I talk about this event so much that my wife even knows what the grandaddy is ( and why she hates when I spend evenings using TT to browse THP)

Everytime I speak with Toas about this event, I get so pumped up for contest to start. Hell I talk about this event so much that my wife even knows what the grandaddy is ( and why she hates when I spend evenings using TT to browse THP)

My wife jokes but also gave me the green light to buy golf stuff and participate because It's a good vice!

Oh yeah! I'll be listening, can't wait to hear what Mr. Finley has to say.
Or doesn't say.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ive been reading through this thread and the excitement is building for the first contest to see who is joining capn Dan in the team.

Im not sure whether im classed as a forum member or a THPer but i feel im a THPer and i am as excited for this event as any body else. Being we have a time difference sometimes its hard to follow live and interact at the time, but more often than not ill get back to the threads and read them all and take it all in.

The thought of everything that is involved in #TheGrandaddy and experiencing it all would be a dream come true. Even the 12hr flight would not bother me one bit knowing what was install at the end of it.

The dream is real and so is THE MOTHA EFFIN GRANDADDY!!!!

Another THP Radio being recorded today that will play in a week or so.
Scotty G coming on the show to talk golf industry.

Another THP Radio being recorded today that will play in a week or so.
Scotty G coming on the show to talk golf industry.

Tell Scotty I need a rematch.

Scotty is the OG of the Callaway fam. I remember er meeting him at out first big event. The man has been solid since day 1

I'm interested in hearing ScottyG's take on the the industry, it's going to be another great show.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Jason Finley THP Radio show is up Sunday later in the day and then we get this part started.
Here is what you need to know.
THP Radio
THP TV
THP Home Page
THP Forum

The four pillars that make this place what it is, that the people here work darn hard on. It will be all about engagement. If you like engaging, this is for you. If you want to come to THP and 20 other places and post "pick me", these might be harder.

Team THP is looking for members in the greatest event ever planned that is all expenses paid. This year's team is all about the community and bringing it before, during and after.

Jason Finley THP Radio show is up Sunday later in the day and then we get this part started.
THP Radio
THP TV
THP Home Page
THP Forum

The four pillars that make this place what it is, that the people here work darn hard on. It will be all about engagement. If you like engaging, this is for you. If you want to come to THP and 20 other places and post "pick me", these might be harder.

Team THP is looking for members in the greatest event ever planned that is all expenses paid. This year's team is all about the community and bringing it before, during and after.

Bring on the excitement! Pretty pumped to get this going.

DarthFinley and ScottyG on the radio. Both should be fun to listen to

THP Radio
THP TV
THP Home Page
THP Forum

I'm glad THP radio and TV will be part of the contest. I didn't really listen to the radio podcast that much before the #RegionalRivalry signups but now, I like to listen to them on the way to work and I have really enjoyed them.

I wonder what we hear on the THP radio show today? I'll be tuned in with my ears perked up! Yes I have a feeling things are going to heat up.

Can't wait to see it post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The radio broadcasts have been great. Today's episode will continue that tradition for sure!

I wonder what we hear on the THP radio show today? I'll be tuned in with my ears perked up! Yes I have a feeling things are going to heat up.

Safe to say there will be more than a few folks listening into THP radio, today (including yours truly). Really enjoying the increased emphasis on other media elements of THP, and having #TheGrandaddy get heated-up via THP Radio is great way to keep that rolling.

THP Radio
THP TV
THP Home Page
THP Forum

Thanks for the reminder!!
I need to check out the home page on the way to the forum more often.

I'll be tuned in and keeping an eye out on the home page for sure!

THP radio is one of the highlights of my week so I will be tuned in for sure.

Listening to Mr. Finley jab THP about losing the Grandaddy was hard (but there are worst things) . I would like to help make sure he doesn't get that opportunity next year!!!!

Now that I'm home from a weekend out of town, it's being downloaded and will be listened to on the way to work tomorrow. Can't wait to listen!

Back