Bridgestone True Balance Putters - Forum Review

I am really having putter issues. Have recently Switched to an all graphite set of clubs which is great for feeling the head in my swing. Got me thinking that I could translate that feeling to my putter by getting one of these. In full on ponder mode

Can anyone tell me why no1 still games these putters?

I game mine from time to time. I actually enjoyed my time with this putter. May have to take it out of retirement for another spin.

I game mine from time to time. I actually enjoyed my time with this putter. May have to take it out of retirement for another spin.

Yea I remember ur signature having it for over a year

Picked up a TD-01 for $50 on the "Bay" to give it a try - I play a course with a lot of angulating greens, thought this might be a good counter to those greens. Let you know how it goes. I tried the W/S Michigan Ave however, I need some type of insert on my putter.

Picked up a TD-01 for $50 on the "Bay" to give it a try - I play a course with a lot of angulating greens, thought this might be a good counter to those greens. Let you know how it goes. I tried the W/S Michigan Ave however, I need some type of insert on my putter.

I just sold one to a guy in IL... was that you???

Nope - bought mine from California. Why did you sell it?

Nope - bought mine from California. Why did you sell it?

Bought a bunch of putters with the idea of picking one sticking with it and selling the rest. Fell in love with a Scotty and didn't even try the Bridgestone

First putt with this putter, I drained a 35 footer for a par. This putter is really light and it's going to take a little bit to get use to it. Left a lot of putts short today however I was playing on aerated greens on the front nine and in the rain on the second nine.

First putt with this putter, I drained a 35 footer for a par. This putter is really light and it's going to take a little bit to get use to it. Left a lot of putts short today however I was playing on aerated greens on the front nine and in the rain on the second nine.

Best putter I have ever owned. I have now had it for almost a year. I like it so much I bought another one along with 3 grips so I can pretty much putt with this until I can no longer putt. I have found a slight forward press makes putts almost automatic.

I've been playing around with my true balance putter in my basement and comparing it to my Odyssey WTC #7 and Seemore X2. The weighting of the true balance putter really makes it easy to feel the pendulum stroke. I might have to rotate this out to the course to see if any of the Morgan Cup magic is still in it.

Back