The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi jrod

I can not hit a hybo like you no matter how hard I try

Haha. Did you play with me today? Same type of round - 5 painful hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't bad on the front but saw the slow down coming on 6 and it hit on 9 and then hit hard on 11. I felt bad for anyone two groups behind us and on back. The group behind was at least a hole behind all day.

Great other than the roof coming off!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Someone have their gun set to deep or not enough heat to seal the shingles together or stupid high winds

Stupid high winds.

Was steady 40's with gusts over 60 for about 8 hours Friday

Just helped the wife fix the quilts she just made. Sometimes a little attention to detail at the beginning of a project saves many headaches later.

Stupid high winds.

Was steady 40's with gusts over 60 for about 8 hours Friday

Uggg that'll do it

Wind can eat me. Hahahaha

Yep was fun playing in it today

Is it a full moon tonight or something? Creepiness is afoot.

I guess at some point over the past 2 months someone decided they wanted my extra putter & Oakley Flak Jacket Glasses.

Played golf last weekend, went grab my glasses that are always in my center console, not there, I figured they were at home...nothing, then i was cleaning the car & realized my Callaway Putter i have had for 15 years was not in the back, have looked every where for it & no luck

:at-wits-end:

New rule. The next time I'm out for an evening with my wife and I see a new THP member I am going to stop everything I'm doing to talk to them for at least an hour

Did a mod just pocket delete the Northern trust Open thread? ahhaahaha
Seriously wth? I can't find it haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back