Michigan hackers, check in here

Just a reminder Michiganders, your rival mikedean441 is a captain in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.
Winner takes all the gear (the prizes)
3 plus rounds of golf at True Blue and Caledonia
Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

One of the grand THP Events for 2016.

Just a reminder Michiganders, your rival mikedean441 is a captain in #TheCup and signups are tomorrow.
Winner takes all the gear (the prizes)
3 plus rounds of golf at True Blue and Caledonia
Dinners each night.
Golf bag for everybody
Team Golf
and the Zoo Crew

One of the grand THP Events for 2016.

I will be rooting on Mike for sure to win it!

Stribs & I are gonna play Willow Metro park this Sunday @ 10:17 if anyone wants to jump in. Let us know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still trying to sort out my schedule for the weekend, and I may only have time to do 9, but I may be able to make it if you guys still need to round out your group.

Nice to see some MI entries for #TheCup. Hopefully to take on that villainous 441.

Nice to see some MI entries for #TheCup. Hopefully to take on that villainous 441.

Yes sir! Though I have to admit I was a bit confused by some MI supporters of 441. :confused2:

Yes sir! Though I have to admit I was a bit confused by some MI supporters of 441. :confused2:
Maybe they feel bad want to help him win after drubbing him some 45ish days earlier?

I had to get in on this one, hope we see someone from Michigan in this event!

I had to get in on this one, hope we see someone from Michigan in this event!

Check your tweet buddy. Make sure its got all of the info so you qualify for extra entries.

Check your tweet buddy. Make sure its got all of the info so you qualify for extra entries.

Will do!!

That one should look a little better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like my work entry paid off!!! Time to Rep Michigan in #TheCup!!!

Congrats!

Congrats jrex!

Way to go rexy!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Finally got out to play yesterday afternoon/evening! We had a group of 6 play a 9 hole 2 man scramble. It felt so good to get out there, especially since my partner and I played 9 holes at -2 and went bogey free. :act-up: Hopefully we can get out again this weekend for a full round. Anyone else able to get out yesterday/today?

I hit the range at lunch yesterday and have rounds scheduled for Saturday and Sunday! Going to be a great weekend!

Thinking of playing Apple Mountain in Freeland/Saginaw Sunday...
Anyone interested?

Keep me posted about RR prep! I would love to help you guys anyway I can. Plus, a little match play sounds pretty fun!

Back