The 2015 Grandaddy - Chance Of A Lifetime

velardo.

Our question is over vs under Jrod being a 13 with his unique handicap scoring

Current topic of debate at the office - who is more excited for 12/7 to roll around, Team Redemption, or Chris Velardo? [For the record, those respective levels of excitement are all only a teeny tiny fraction higher than the rest of the ZooCrew's levels of excitement. We're all super excited, but Velardo is uber super excited, if there is such a thing.]

That's a tough choice. Team Redemption is getting pumped but Chris is a wild card.

velardo.

Our question is over vs under Jrod being a 13 with his unique handicap scoring

Lol I had him pegged for claiming to be a 13

Lol 10. That's cute

Do you guys breathe in or out on the take-away....and what is the blink count before you pull the trigger?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys breathe in or out on the take-away....and what is the blink count before you pull the trigger?

Typically, I just hold my breathe and don't blink...first one to blink, looses!

Haha typical JRod. I liked your antics when they were going towards other zoo crew members lol

Current topic of debate at the office - who is more excited for 12/7 to roll around, Team Redemption, or Chris Velardo? [For the record, those respective levels of excitement are all only a teeny tiny fraction higher than the rest of the ZooCrew's levels of excitement. We're all super excited, but Velardo is uber super excited, if there is such a thing.]

#TeamRedemption for sure! This is becoming more and more unreal every single day

Haha typical JRod. I liked your antics when they were going towards other zoo crew members lol

ZooCrew on ZooCrew crime is considered a hate crime in the Grandaddy.

ZooCrew on ZooCrew crime is considered a hate crime in the Grandaddy.

So no hate crimes or contraband?

Before or after a shot of tequila?

Oh goodness no.

Such awful taste memories

Public Service Announcement: Malort is for greenside use only.

Sounds good to me, I can't think of a single thing that could make #TheGrandaddy taste bad!

Sounds good to me, I can't think of a single thing that could make #TheGrandaddy taste bad!

Careful...

O man, what have I missed today!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I can. It's Malort

For #TheGrandaddy, I'll take my chances :alien:

Just don't do it while you have to play golf. Save it for somewhere you can go throw up and have the rest of your evening tainted

Just don't do it while you have to play golf. Save it for somewhere you can go throw up and have the rest of your evening tainted

Haha thanks for the advice

Back