THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtg Mikeg.

If you look up cool and classy in websters it has a picture of MikeG!!!!!

MikeG is good peeps for sure!!!

Oh yeah Mikey is a class act

That's Mike being Mike. Well Done.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

As my boy Panda would say, "NOICE!!!"

Well done Mike! I'm not shocked to see this from my undercover brother!

Mike is class all the way. Well done.

No surprises here. MikeG is a class act. So glad I got to meet him and share some rounds with him at TheGrandaddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was out of town and really busy this past weekend so I'm just posting pics now.

He needs no introduction, because we all know he is a great guy and always is there for a fellow THPer, but he definitely outdid himself this time.

I was pondering a heavenwood and he offered to swap his for some balls, well a package showed up and I'm still speechless.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450313841.718382.jpg

Thank you Jman for this and everything else you do for this wonderful community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice!!

PhillyV, JasonFinleyCG, And whomever my address was obtained from.

I was speaking on the phone to PhillyV about his upcoming grandaddy experience, when I confided in him something that was eating at me and truly bothered me.

At our Michigan outing last August at Eagle Crest somebody went through my cart after the Sunday round and thought they needed my Callaway scorecard holder that I got at the Grandaddy more than I did...
It pissed me off and upset me so much I might have tore someone's arms off if I found it on anyone...

I thought this conversation about the scorecard holder was just a passing conversation, but PhillyV, and JasonFinleyCG did something that I still can't believe...

Jason gave me HIS scorecard holder from last year's grandaddy! And Phil orchestrated it, he reached out to Jason and this happened.
48c58ad26f07244634f3b18cf4b34da0.jpg

I don't know if anyone could know what this means to me, I am amazed.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you so damn much!

I was speaking on the phone to PhillyV about his upcoming grandaddy experience, when I confided in him something that was eating at me and truly bothered me.

At our Michigan outing last August at Eagle Crest somebody went through my cart after the Sunday round and thought they needed my Callaway scorecard holder that I got at the Grandaddy more than I did...
It pissed me off and upset me so much I might have tore someone's arms off if I found it on anyone...

I thought this conversation about the scorecard holder was just a passing conversation, but PhillyV, and JasonFinleyCG did something that I still can't believe...

Jason gave me HIS scorecard holder from last year's grandaddy! And Phil orchestrated it, he reached out to Jason and this happened.

Wow that is awesome

Awesome CJ

That's awesome CJ. Way to go Phil, that was an incredibly kind thing to do. And Finley is going to spoil his image if stories like this continue to get out. Ha seriously, very kind of you Jason.

PhillV dispelling all myths that he's a hard ass.... Well done guys and it couldn't have happened to a better person. Your a good one CJ and as much good karma you put out, I'm glad to see it come back at you.

THAT is awesome!

Was out of town and really busy this past weekend so I'm just posting pics now.

He needs no introduction, because we all know he is a great guy and always is there for a fellow THPer, but he definitely outdid himself this time.

I was pondering a heavenwood and he offered to swap his for some balls, well a package showed up and I'm still speechless.

View attachment 22864

Thank you Jman for this and everything else you do for this wonderful community.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You're incredibly welcome my friend. Thank you for being patient with me!

That is well beyond incredible. Very, insanely, awesome.

That is so cool CJ. Very awesome of both Finley and Philly to make that happen.

This thread always makes me smile.

I didn't do much. I just reached out to Finley. He's the one who made it happen. In typical Finley fashion. And according to Twitter Harry Arnett had a hand in it too. Gotta love the Zoo Crew

Thats awesome well done finley and phil

THP is just filled with amazing people!

Incredible CJ. Absolutely incredible. Doesn't take away from the fact that someone stole it at a THP gathering, but man what a good deed by Phil and Finley. Major props.

Incredible CJ. Absolutely incredible. Doesn't take away from the fact that someone stole it at a THP gathering, but man what a good deed by Phil and Finley. Major props.

It wouldn't have been a good thing if I caught them, but I needed to thank the people who really went above and beyond!
Focus on the good, let scum be scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back